Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
In this thread I will post hot Bugarian dudes with some info.

I pm them on Bulgarian dating site, they are all str8.

987162-2-rr.jpg

Just imagine him on a slab

987162-6-rr.jpg

Georgi Angelov, 26 from Varna, Bulgaria (on the Black Sea).

There is a persistent rumour in Bulgaria that the cutest guys and girls live in Varna. I didn't buy this until I went there two years ago.

I went absolutely insane, the guys were so beautiful, like a fucking dream, and they were so many!

I couldn't sleep and had a boner all the time.

Varna is a very old city and they say its residents are decendants of a tribe that was known for its beautiful women and muscled guys!

LOOOOLLL!!!!

Varna was founded in 600 BC and is one of the oldest cities in Europe.

1291913-1.jpg

1291913-2.jpg

1291913-3-rr.jpg

AND as I said, he is from VARNA, BULGARIA:

Euxinograd-palace-benkovski.png

800px-Varna_Bulgaria_garden.jpg

This is one of the cities largest park, but beautiful as it is many young guys are found dead here sometimes - either beaten or overdosed.

800px-Olympian_Swimming_pool%2C_Varna.jpg

This is the swimming pool on the Black sea coast.

New Cases

1402353-1-rr.jpg

Absolute hotties :sm (40):

1107110-4-rr.jpg

1107110-5-rr.jpg

1389433-2-rr.jpg

I wanna chat them up and pretend I am girl like opasan does and then make them undress themselves and show me their cocks and feet but it takes too much time...how much time does it take to make a str8 dude undress for you on the net opasan ??

:sm (20):

rugged , a nice way of putting it, cheers pal, in scotland we would say as rough as a badgers arse.

The guy standing in front of the tv is the hottest for me. He's beautiful.

Great taste verlup, he is my first choice too

They are extremely hot

But it is not a surprise to me because most guys from the Balkan as well as from Russia are sooooo hot!:wink2:
On the slab they would be the utmost pleasure:load::load::load::load::load:

My absolute favorite one is that hot guy in white jacket in front of the TV:). I want to kiss him all over, lick his feet which I hope will smell extremely, lick his ass.I hope he will be sweatting. He is so fantastically hot, one of the best guys I`ve ever seen here. :load::load::load::load::load:

Here is his full set of pics in high resolution.

His name is Todor, 24 yo from Sofia.

Todor is so great!

I am sure Bulgaria is a beautiful country because of its nature and its culture.
But Todor alone would be worth the visit. He`s really so wonderful.:) He`s 100% my type of guy.

Here is Todor on his ATV, it is very popular here.

1107110-8.jpg

1107110-9.jpg

If he dies, he would be staggering.

Back