I want him dead.

There are more handsome guys than this one.

Nope. Sorry. Not cute at all too feminine too thin not hairy and not good in the face.

Maybe. There's no accounting for taste.

But for me, too muscular men lack delicacy and beefcakes are ridiculous.

That means you are skinny and hairless.

Guys go after guys who look similar to themselves. Proven fact.

Man, I must be the exception to THAT rule then. I'm 6 feet tall, 200lbs, hairy and well built. I'm absolutly crazy about more fem skinny "pretty" guys......skinny and hairless...I'm in love!

You can't talk in generalities where sexual preferences are concerned, but I think Meatpie is right that certain types go for certain types in a predictable way. Human psychology might be completely screwed up, but it's predictable, as any advertiser or marketer can tell you. My preference proves Meatpie's point tho, I go for dudes who look like I look. Tall, lean, moderately hairy and college age or around there. Not into beefy, bulky, porky hairy guys (or chicks). :)

Of course there are excepetions but the majority of dudes follow this trend.

That dude who recently posted "fat corpses" was thin but had developed a fetish for the morbidly obese, so there are deviations but the general rule still stands.

I think the bottom line is human psychology gears people to being "birds of a feather". Flocking together. People seek out people who are like themselves, more than unlike themselves. This might transfer to sexual preference, but it defnitely tranfers to racial identity. Most people understand and want to be around their own race and are more comfortable with people of their race than other races. People develop close relationships with people of races other than their own of course, but generally, the above rule applies.

I like dudes with hairy legs and chicks with smooth legs but not vice versa. Guys are suppossed to have some hair, legs, nuts and pits if nowhere else.

omg! isn't this sean o' i love him!! hes like the highest paid male model last year

Just a comment abou my morbidly obese fetish

Of course there are excepetions but the majority of dudes follow this trend.

That dude who recently posted "fat corpses" was thin but had developed a fetish for the morbidly obese, so there are deviations but the general rule still stands.

Hi Meatpie, I just want to clear that I did not develope my attraction to morbidly obese people, dead or alive, I was born feeling this way

can you explain what attracts you to morbidly obese?

Hi Meatpie, I just want to clear that I did not develope my attraction to morbidly obese people, dead or alive, I was born feeling this way

I've never met anyone with that fetish. Fetishes are fascinating tho, I'm interested in knowing how yours works. I have one too, for feet, but I think that's a pretty common one, even for str8 people.

Back