true..

I agree Kma715. Whatever Asians lack in good looks they make up for with their nice smooth tight bodies.

I agree too! If that asian dude lost his dick and grew tits, he'd look like a hot chick. Very smooth all over, very nice. Chicks don't really do it for me tho, not even dead ones :)

Asians are Asians charm, the skin smooth and delicate. More flavor. Depilation of duck. Europeans are Europeans, sexy, hairy hypertrophy. Very impulsive. Are so wonderful.:sm (31)::sm (62)::sm (31):

This is nonsense

Seriously you people, despising people of other races won't make your dick longer or make you less ugly. I am Asian & I like Asian & whites even though some of the whites are as pale as corpses I keep it to myself. A great deal on this forum are Asian. Why should we turn personal preferences into insult anyway???
I agree too! If that asian dude lost his dick and grew tits, he'd look like a hot chick. Very smooth all over, very nice. Chicks don't really do it for me tho, not even dead ones
Even a normal Asian chick has the tan skin white model boys could only dream of...:sm (20):

I guess I should stop, for now...

We have discussed this before many times. Thais, Vietnamese, Japs, Chineese - totally NOT CUTE.

This is not to insult you, I am just stating a fact.

If Asians are really that beautiful, why don't you stick with watching dead asians but enjoy handome fit white guys and Latins?

:sm (20):

"fact", huh? Now that's a laugh ^^

I love every post of you and others on this site. I also enjoy stuff from chinesemale.com, www.sou-tong.org... you know. Btw there's an awesome thread in http://en.gay-lounge.net/ about Asian guys I just cant get enough. Just so you know what kind of stuff I "stick" with...

Meatpie - that's not a fact - that's just your personal preference! To my mind, Asian guys tend to be very cute - I go for the smoother skin etc. And I tend not to go for Russian and East european - too hard-looking for me. But of course those are generalisations - and just my personal turn-ons ( or -offs).

I also think that Asian human body is very wonderful, Europeans are not all wonderful. Although I like the white Europeans, but not all Europeans are the United States, also have a very ugly players in Europe.:sm (20):

Germans are awesome. The racial germans I mean. There are a lot of germans originally from other countries.

Insane, indeed. There are too many of romanians dying already around my city. I'm so happy being romanian, perhaps I come across again another hanging in the woods, I pray it's a good handsome one this weekend. Haha! Anyways, I don't know this dude, even if drunk. I don't dig the drunk dudes, I prefer deceased or barely alive. Like my elder brother always said, ''There is nothing in the world more stubborn than a corpse.'' to me, i.e. he was teaching me of necrophilia when I was a kid. What fond good memories, I'm still so happy to be his sister, and have someone to look up to. =) I'm going to see him this weekend at prison, so I be sure to tell him what's going on around on CDG. Also, he is writing a letter to you, so hopefully I will get it, I shall scan it on here, for everyone to see.

Last edited:
Back