OMG! Minutes away from a dead body

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
OHHH GOD! freaking insane

Young guys keep killing themselves like crazy here at the same spot, same method - hanging themselves in that hill above town I mentioned before.

I took my bike today as usual, around 12 o'clock and went up the same path I go, nothing unusual. I didn't notice anything unusual...but I saw tracks in the snow from car tyres, the path is usully pedestrian.

I got home and read the news - a 18-year-old was found there minutes before that, suicide by hanging.

Jesus Christ, he hanged himself the previous evening and spend all night all alone on that bike path.

If only I was early, I had a camera with me.

OHHH GOD, why are you doing this to me?

I feel its some kind of punishment, I was minutes away from him.

A few months ago another 19-year-old hanged himself same place, same method.

Dudes here are dropping like flies.

:sm (41):

I can't believe this is really happening, they just leave their home take a rope and do it.

Lucky ones who find them.

Dude was an excellent student, body has been taken for an autopsy and put naked on a table.

PLEASE GOD, WHY won't you let me find a dead guy!

I will just snap a few photos and I will kiss him on the lips, check his feet and ass.

Why am I so close and never get anything???

Maybe it is karma?

But if this keeps up, you might meet one eventually!!

Too bad you just missed it!!

I feel so terribly unlucky, I even took a photo of the path today out of boredom.

Little did I know that minutes before a dead young man has been taken down for an autopsy down this same path.

I noticed the tracks though.

Jesus, that was so close I am reeling here.

Young guys kill themselves here a lot yes.

I go to that fucking hill every day and never find anything.

:(

Hi jayde, how are u today.

Yes it was insane when I came home and checked on the news, I had a woody.

Sucks you were so close and just missed tihs guy. Maybe you can try checking out that spot when it's more likely someone is gonna sneak up there and hang themselves. You said that dude was hanging there all night, so I'd check it out at night or early morning before anyone else gets there. Most people do not commit suicide mid afternoon when there's a lot of traffic at the spot they want to off themselves. If they're really serious about it, they dont want to do that when someone might come along and try and stop them. If it was me, I'd take my rope and go out there middle of the night when it will just be me, the rope and the tree.

I found a pic of the dude, taken days before he died.

They buried him today.

Oh man, I can imagine how you feel..
And after seeing his pic it makes it even worse, but chin up - there have to be others.
That path and spot up the hill sounds like a gold mine.
Would be cool to have some motion sensing hidden cameras planted in the area, lol.
OK, I fantasize too much.

I read up what his mates posted last couple of days on forums here.

They bickered, but it turns out he killed himself because of his girlfriend.

Now how sick and fucked up is that?

I don't get this messed up world sometimes.

Police at first denied but today confirmed:

Dude was with his girlfriend hours after taking his own life.

He obviously told her he was gonna do something brutal.

The stupid chick called his dad on the phone and told him, "I need your help, Bozhidar is very depressed and might do something stupid".

The father was away and on the job but poor men left immediately but by the time he left his son was already climbing up the hill, ready to black out and relax.

They searched for him but it wasn't until the next morning that some lucky people who went for an early morning walk found him lying on the path, cold and stiff with mouth open.

His parents went into a state of complete shock.

His poor granny asked what happened with her grandson. The parents couldn't tell her the truth.

"He fell and hit his head" they told her.

But at the funeral today a journalist asked the lady, "What do you thinkg about your grandson's suicide?"

"What?" poor lady replied. "I had no idea it was suicide".

There is talk around town that some evil person is driving all these young men to suicide.

Some secret sect that tells the guys "The world beyond is beautiful, life is hell. Pass on and feel eternal bliss".

Sick isn't it.

When I was a kid, two young guys who were brothers killed themselves in the apartment building next door, police confirmed they belonged to a sect.

A sect eh? that's pretty strange.
Too bad he ended it all over some bitch, but I guess it was his time.
I'm imagining the grandmother's expression when the journalist asked her how she felt :O
Anyhow, if there is some group in Sofia telling young dudes to kill themselves, I can't imagine it will be too long before you sniff them out.
Keep us posted please.
:sm (9):

I no longer live in Sofia, I lost my brand new apartment there just months before I was supposed to move in.

We paid the money, mom and dad helped but the construction company went bankrupt and we are now left with nothing.

Now how bad is that.

Still I don't feel like suicide, life goes on I don't care anymore. Some things are outside our control and no matter what we do we still end up fucked.

When I was younger I used to worry a lot - school, then best at university, then finding the best job, then finding the cutest boyfriend, then making him happy, then I wanted a new home etc....

We humans want more and more...we are never satisfied.

I was worrying too much to the point where I developed an anxiety disorder.

I went to a psychiatrist and they diagnosed me with anxiety and gave me pills.

I didn't buy them, I just stopped caring.

I no longer care about anything. I find it so much easy, I feel relaxed, I sleep well, eat healthy work out. I am no longer rude, I sometimes flame on the internet like crazy but in real life I try to help people and be a kind good person. I helped the postwoman deliver the mail the other day, she said she was so tired she couldn't walk. I helped a man feed his family by giving him scrap metal from the attic. I also planted ten fucking pine trees on our street.

This may not sound much but from my point of view I am making a difference on this fucked up planet and this makes me feel better.

When I was stressed out I could drink sleep mate.

I was having sex until 5 am, then at 7 am I had to be at the office work my ass off paying bills, paying for everything. I drank a lot and used drugs. I also drugged myself at home with pills, sometimes I would make myself so ill I would pass out.

I paid my boyfriends because they always were hungry and had no money...

I was so stupid man, I deeply regret what I did in the past.

I was stressed out, my boss always wanted me to do more and more, they made me work Saturdays and I hated it.

All I want now is to have fun and be out enjoying nature, hang out with interesting cool people and forget about all the shit that is around me because I will go crazy again.

I didn't know that, wow...
You sound like you have a good philosophy about living man.
It's not easy like you say, we have to make our own way and find a balance.
The people you associate with play a big part on your psyche and so does the environment.
Nature is awesome, I love to go hiking, camping, bike riding, anything that gets me outdoors.
The gym is good as I like to keep in shape.
Sunlight, fresh air, all that.
If I was there I'd love to go biking with you.

You won't go crazy dude, just send me a PM anytime you want to talk.

CJ

Hey, I thought about it and felt kind of bad.
How about I arrange it so you find me hanging somewhere along that path next weekend.
I'll make sure you get plenty of notice and can cut me down still warm.
Sound good?

I would like to hear your "philosophy", you too sound like a fairly relaxed dude.

Biking is great yeah but once I crashed so bad I almost gave up.

Hey, I thought about it and felt kind of bad.
How about I arrange it so you find me hanging somewhere along that path next weekend.
I'll make sure you get plenty of notice and can cut me down still warm.
Sound good?

You are trying to cheer me up, but as I said I am not depressed, I don't care.

I used to stress like everyone else, internal struggles, body issues, finances, you name it.
Then as I got a little older I realized I can only worry about what I can do, not what's out of my control, and the sooner I resolved to roll with the punches life got a lot easier.

We all want more, but knowing your place, what you have and being happy with that is a gift.
Took some work and I'm no where near being satisfied, I'm just more relaxed.
I eat right, exercise, hang abound good people and pay my bills on time.
I live within my means and don't over extend myself.
Yeah, it would be nice to have so much more, but now I'm grateful for the small things.

Every day I go out and take care of business and nothing feels better than having someone smile at you, ask how you are (and mean it).
People think just because you live in a big city people are cold and too busy.
That's not true.
It looks that way from the outside, but the reason we all live around each other is because we love people, all kinds of people too.
You can still have your own space and privacy, but the minute you need to talk to someone, there are a million people walking down the street, pick one.

People think just because you live in a big city people are cold and too busy.
That's not true.

Some are but on 9/11 and the days after the whole world saw what New Yorkers are really like.

Complete strangers helped each other, people were discussing the situation directly on the streets and worked with the authorities.

Where were you on that dreadful day CJ?

Not really, just making conversation...plus the idea of it turned me on a little.

If I find you on that path hanging and near death I will immediately remove the rope, you are a great guy and I don't want you to croak...but I will remove my sock from the sneakers and stuff it in your throat so that you can only breathe through the nose and sniff my smelly sporty snearker sock.

I will blow you until you cum with your hands and feet tied. And :sm (9):pics of course and post later for all guys to enjoy your cute bod and face.

:sm (31):

I was in the city...a bad time, the worst experience of my life.

-------------------------

Now you're speaking my language...
I like being saved and used like that, but watch out when I break free man.
Payback is a bitch :sm (52):

Back