Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
What do you think about the dead dude from Avatar, I think he is beautiful, hairy and sweet in the face.

I managed to download a perfect DVD copy used from screening and watched it on my PC.

I didn't like it at all but it is clear that this movie is gonna sweep all the 2010 Oscars.

YOU NEED TO SEE IN THEATRES CAUSE THEY SHOW IT IN 3 D.

It's not as much fun on reg. format.

The movie is predictable, ending is not satisfactory.

The ending of a movie is a key part, absolutely crucial to the whole story.

When the ending fails no matter what effects they put into it I still won't say it was a good movie.

i LOVE IT but cant remember what scene is that? :S

The movie is predictable, ending is not satisfactory.

The ending of a movie is a key part, absolutely crucial to the whole story.

When the ending fails no matter what effects they put into it I still won't say it was a good movie.

Hence the 3 D effect. Otherwise it's just another movie.

i LOVE IT but cant remember what scene is that? :S
This scene happens in the beginning. It's the crippled guys dead brother. I did love this scene, such a hunky corpse. If only they could've shown more of this corpse.
I also liked how they show the crippled guys feet so much. He's cute too.

The computer graphics are amazing, as is the planet this is happening on. Since it's from James Cameron, it's not a surprise he put a message in the movie. It's a good message though, don't rape and burn your planet, it's the only one you got. The war parallels to Iraq and/or Afghanistan are obvious. I agree the ending is kinda lame. I woulda blown to hell every last one of those invading, evil SOB's from earth. :)

The war parallels to Iraq and/or Afghanistan are obvious.

I agree, definataly critical of recent wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, this became esp clear when one of the actors mentioned the "Shock and awe" capmpaign, used when the Americans bombed Baghdad.

??

Back