Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
A young cute drug addict croaks in a car with his mouth open in the movie Lezz than Zero.

The film has a fresh ratting on Rottent Tomatoes of 54%.

you thin Robert Donwy Jr. is cute??

that movie was done ages ago. He's just an old drugged up old fart now.

We will all get old and ugly I think he was a handsome actor back then.

I know it is an old movie, that is why I put its year. Still, I like watching old movies from time to time :)

Not everyone gets old and Ugly.
PPl w/ money can extend their youth for years on end. (beverly hills ppl do it all the times)
I know some that are starting to looking like plastic dolls.

watching old movies??? reminiscing?? or lamenting? or Both?

Hey I love 80's movies! You shouldn't take em too seriously, but I was a little kid at the tale end of that decade so I missed all the fun. That was the MTV generation. How awesome is that! TOOOTALLY rad tubular! To the max!

I like old movies from time to time just for a change.

Modern ones have too much computer graphics in them.

btw - I haven't seen Robery D Jr. look that good in a long time. He should play a dead guy more often. On the other hand, I think he's too old now to make a good looking corpse. He doesn't look hot dead anymore, he just looks like death warmed over.

The movie is nothing compared to the book. They could not tell the same story, there are rapes, people drugged, then beaten to death, unbelievable amounts of drug use. It is a crazy book, the movie is like the pg version of the book.

you thin Robert Donwy Jr. is cute??

that movie was done ages ago. He's just an old drugged up old fart now.

He was a young drugged up stud then, that explains why he's so good in this movie.

Back