Imagine if he died and someone posted his morgue set...

• OMG!!! Instant cum!!!

Votes: 19 63.3%
  • Not my type.

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
...this guy passed away and someone posted his morgue photos in high resolutionm would you cum instantly?

mmmm
if he hanged himself then i would burst such a big load that id die too. falling on his dead body and having my tongue hanging in his mouth. my cock poking his belly button

I'd want to see the photos of him hanged, still dangling there. Maybe with is boxers still on at that stage, then later the photos of him cut down and strripped

Do you think he will shit his pants if gets hanged?

Do you think he will shit his pants if gets hanged?

Definitely - and piss them, get a hard-on, and cum in them. And I| want t\o be the guy that takes his boxers off!

I want to make him piss all over himself when I string him up ;)

Definitely - and piss them, get a hard-on, and cum in them. And I| want t\o be the guy that takes his boxers off!

The depravity of this site is unmatched on the entire internetz.

That is what I expected to hear - I want to do the same things with him, I want to see him piss and shithimself and turn blue, I will kiss his blue lips and pull out his purple tongue and suck his hard cock as he cums and dies.

mmmmmm you are so freakin awesome meatpie. your vision of a dead guy is very beautiful

well womans do not cume but i wil get really turn on *.*

I think Octave likes more pretty boy types, I assume from his posts. This guy's very masculine faced, they make the best dead guys in my opinion.

Back