H

hellpup

Man, I'd love to play with this unconscious guy. Even more if he was dead. For the first half hour or so after someone dies in their sleep, they're as fresh as this guy...that would be just enough time :)

Sorry, here's the set

Hey, it's late, what can I say :)

Attachments

• a001.jpg
    a001.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,959
  • a003.jpg
    a003.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 2,289
  • a006.jpg
    a006.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 2,872
  • a007.jpg
    a007.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 2,175
  • a014.jpg
    a014.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 2,078
I don't remember the website these pics came from, but I got more of this guy I'll post later. Glad you liked :)

More pics of passed out hunk with meaty feets

He's still out cold. I'd be playing with him all nite long

Attachments

• a012.jpg
    a012.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,755
  • a013.jpg
    a013.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 818
  • a017.jpg
    a017.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 922
  • a026.jpg
    a026.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 1,446
  • a028.jpg
    a028.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,424
Nice Pics

He's a big Lad, must have been horse tranquizers lol
Looks fun.

wish I could find a hot looking passed out guy like that. real nice posting - Thanks

glad you liked! I always thought that guy was hot, expecially his feet. Yea, they're from Williamhiggins. That site has some very hot models.

These are great. I believe William Higgins has other "drunk passed out" theme videos. I wonder if they are still available. Hellup and Iamme2uk: any thoughts on getting these videos? I enjoy both of your posts. I love having passed out men at my disposal. Thank you.

Thanks fetishland. I think passed out guys are mega hot too. Simulated corpse without worrying about disposing of the body later lol. There's something very exciting about doing stuff to a guy that he doens't know your doing. Check out the video posted on here, I think by Darkside, called "what do do with a passed out dude" or something like that. Hottest thing I ever saw. Dropped a load watching it, bet anyone into passed out guys would.

sorry willhigg is an expensive site, tho i might treat myself to a membership for xmas

Back