Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone know any cure for our necro lust?

I wanna be off this shit, its seriously messing with my life.

I failed at the job because of a female client - I can't stand pussy and probably seemed rude to her....

:sm (20):She complained to the boss.

I also have trouble forming relationships with alive guys - to the point where plain sex is no longer enough and I keep imagining them dead, or I jerk to their naked bodies when they are asleep.

This is absolutely sick. I also sometimes carry the dudes and put them on a table...

I break up with the dudes eventually because they cannot satisfy my fetish. :(

JESUS. Why can't I be normal, why doesn't the plain old blowjob do it for me?

Please if you know any tricks that would help me get off this shit for a while....

that would be awesome.

There is a cure for this...amputation above the shoulders soles all your problems Pieman!!

But there is no quick fix, it takes some intense counseling and psychiatric treatment for to "overcome" this disorder, but guarantees...no, not really...

My trick: Just go on! Enjoy, laugh, drink and chat with those who do the same thing as yous!!

Your welcome to drop by!!

Sorry I can't. I am sick to the point where I have killing urges. I take obituaries from public places and collect them in my home, I often go to the morgue and I even spent months on a medical forum trying to get medical students find me a morgue job.

My plan failed - I guess they became suspicious.

This is real mate, even play doesn't do it for me. Morgues are what I truly love - doesn't matter how bad it smells and how rottent the bodies are.

Meatpie, you will find that consensual knockout play can be very sensual and stimulating. Its like necro but you can enjoy the dude in the scene over, and over, and over.....I get into chloroform scenes, sleeperholds/chokeouts, spiked drinks, hypnosis, punching bag sessions and other KO fetish play; I only play with the willing, but you'd be surprised at how many sub dudes get off on it when they thinK about it for five minutes...

I like really pale, cold and stiff bodies, something you can't achieve with alive guys however knocked out they are.

I want to suck a real dead guys pale/yellow cold toes

It seems to me that when I'm depressed I lose all interest, but it wouldn't be good to be depressed always. I was off here two days after having a bout of depression, and I actually thought "Maybe I'm cured" HAH! I was missing a friend and he wrote so now I'm happy again and back.
I keep hoping I'll find a handsome fresh dead guy. There's a cute guy missing in my neighborhood. I saw a poster and I really hope he's found alive and well but I just can't stop hoping that if he's dead out here somewhere I can find his sexy corpse. I feel terrible about it but it's a compulsion.

how long he has been missing. Terrible for his loved ones.

I just saw it last week so I don't think it's been too long. It's sad. I'm going to check to see if it's still there. If not maybe he's been found. I wonder if he's in the morgue.

Back