Before and after of sexy alex - Degeneration in life

Alix

Forum Regular
Is sad (and exciting) to see a handsome hunk arrogant abouy his beatifoul and sensuality lose all his beauty with the time.. is the death comming

Look to poor alex, in the past so beatifoul and sexy, ever using leather pants and a increidbel face, now... a fat and flabby face with spots and wrinckles.
This man is deteriorating, soon will be a lot of meat dead ready to be incinerated in some crematorium and his existence will disappear forever

Very interesting thread, thanks for posting. You are obsessed with this guy. How old is he now?

We are all like that, we age so quickly and even if you keep your body fit, your face will get wrinkles and look flabby, the skin doesn't have that youthful tone anymore.

I don't think he has become ugly, young guys are great but older men have more experience and can be enjoyable too.

Yeah, he is not turns ugly, but is exciting the transformation.

He has 29 years old today.He live si n Brazil. :/

Glad you liked it!

why does he want incinerated? That is awful. You must tell him this is wrong. It is better to be put in a grave.

Yeah, he looks fine, but is losing his beauty model face and turns a comum guy.

I think he still looks really good, the hairdo's a little weird in the last pic though. Is it a comb over because he's losing hair? All he needs, from the looks of it, is to lose maybe 5 pounds.

Good looking guy with a nice smile. Are these pics in order? He looks older and fatter in some, younger in others but the first two pics are the best. If he doesn't kick off soon, he's going to be too old to post on this site.

Hi Hellpup, the pics is not in order, but the piscs on the top show him with 25 or 26 years old and the pics down show him with 27 or 28 years. The transformmation was in one year!

He's fattening and aging so quickly.

he appeared before a prince, and was proud of her beauty, all love him .. now he looks like a fat loser and you will soon have a gruesome death!

Before too long, considering how he's starting to show signs of aging, faster than he should, he's gona be too old to make a good looking corpse. Kinda dissapointed he was still alive in all the pics, but the pup imagination latched onto the first pic. he's pretty good looking in the first couple of pics. If he got deaded right then, he woulda been good enough to end up in the Secret Room.

As he was very conceited, would be a huge humiliation for him to know that when I die, not being desired. He takes great pride in a community because he was considered a leather King
Spoiled boy

Sad end to a beautiful boy

As far as CDG goes, I guess that guy has lived too long already. He no longer lives up to the name of this site...even if he dies. :)

Back