going to a funeral

dfz

Forum Regular
this past week i went to my uncles funeral and its kinda something i'm use to..alot of my family members have passed so i've done my share of funerals but my question is..seeing a a strangers dead body and going to see a family/friend dead body..whats your intake?

I don't really get what your question is here but I guess you mean what it the 'difference' between seeing a stranger as opposed to someone you knew.
There's no emotional connection to a stranger so it's a lot more enjoyable to see them dead.
Went to a lot of wakes/funerals when I was younger and saw a good share of relatives and strangers dead.
My brother and I would play a game when we went up to kneel in front of the corpse where we'd pretend that the body might open it's eyes and try to grab us.
Then we alter incorporated that into a night time game - but that's another story.

I used to look forward to going to strangers wakes to see what they look like.
Mostly from an intellectual standpoint.
Why don't you talk a little bit about your views on the subject.

Why don't you talk a little bit about your views on the subject.

He can't. Check his posts, he is so retarded he can't make a normal sentence.

He couldn't even ask a proper question.

hahaha well I saw his post in the flame section about Not being a necro :rolleyes:
I don't know why it was so important to say something like that but maybe he likes to get into an argument.
Then I saw this funeral post and thought I'd be nice and respond.
Lets see where this goes I guess.

i was just askin what ppl felt going to a funerla and seeing a dead body of someone they know than that of a stranger..don't mind meatpie hes a attention whore

Back