German embalming documentary

Maybe someone who speaks German could help....

I think the guy is dead!

hello, its a documentation from austria. they dont say if it is a real corpse or not. they say they handle the corpse like a human living thing - with respect and rules. They shortly explayn the embalming. i think the nice guy was dead. but i am not sure...

Hi arminius2, thanks for your help!

Can you search in German for more information whether the guy is dead?

Looks dead to me, if he is that would be awesome! We might even find a better quality version but need someone with good German to help us search for more info.

Thanks, arminius2! I was trying to look for signs of life, but I did not see the guy flinch or move or breathe. Dude did not look stiff, but he would not if he was dead for a while. I was also looking for signs of livor mortis, but did not see any, so that is one of the reasons I figured he was just playing dead. But th quality of the vid was not great, so who knows. So I will just go along with the "he is dead" theory and watch him again! (and again and again)! :load:

Damn, I can't make up my mind we need more info....I know only a few words in German :(

HEEEEEEEEELLLLPPP!!!

:sm (50):

Also deadboy, one thing that I consider proof for the dude being dead is when they lift his arm and hand - it is so relaxed, definately no muscle tone. We need better quality version of this.

I think he is alive, a young man like this would surely been autopsied, its a nice Morbidtech scene.

You are from Austria, what do they say in the vid? No mention about the dude???

I agree with arminius2, no word about the hot guy, so we must use our imagination,
fotunately they have not shown a ugly old man or a fat bitch.

He is all floppy when the necro mortican lifts his arm. No breathing moving, absolutely still while being washed.

He is all floppy when the necro mortican lifts his arm. No breathing moving, absolutely still while being washed.

And while being shaved too. There is no way I would be able to keep that still while someone had a razor to my throat. That is another thing that makes me think he is really dead... but I don't know.

The debate rages on, I am too not convinced we need to investigate further and find better quality version if he is really dead.

Please people who know German find any clues in the movie and search for info about the dude.

The person who posted the video has just replied to my message on YouTube confirming that the dude is just an actor.

:(

Damn shame. At least he's alive. Such a cutie. I still want to find the movie somewhere so I can watch in better quality. It's a great video.

he is definately not dead!! And they only talk about thanatology. Don´t knew the austrians can practise that too

Back