The song I've Been Liststeneing to stay alive

This is a beautiful song, kinda depressing though.

You are a real fighter man, people like you don't die easily and I am sure you have many fun happy years ahead of you.

Bad things happen to everyone from time to time - illness and trauma RULE, I've been bad myself, all swollen and bleeding from fights.

And Enty too, you should meet him in real life to see what a real strong person is like, he will lift your spirits, humans are not just depression and moaning ang groaning, we do it sometimes but for the most part we are fucking soldiers and its a battle to surive every day against a world that is constantly trying to crush and kill you.

I LOVE this song too and the movie. It totally, utterly breaks my heart, it's a beautiful sad song. The original is good too but not as much in my opinion.
Seeing Tears For Fears really brought me back. I looked for their video of "Sowing The Seeds of Love" but can't find it! I love that song and the video.
Thanks for posting.

THANKS ENTILZHA! LOVE IT! You're awesome.:sm (32):

Thank you both verlup and Enthilza...and you too Meatpie for the encouraging words. I have been fighting but being laid up for three weeks at a time can be a bitch. I was unable to complete a lot of jobs and contracts but I assure you all this....when I go down I will go down fighting. Hopefully with my pants down and one of you guys at my side with a camera of some sort to take my dying pic, dead pic and post it here! :load:

Soldier on dude, the whole world is a mess, looking whats happening in Haiti, people are dealing with horrific trauma, yet still want to live and survive.

Don't give up on anything in your life, do what you feel is best for your health and body, docs aren't always right.

Back