Is Jake Gyllenhaal a gayBLADE??

ArrowMan

Forum Elite
Elite Member
Is Jake Gyllenhall GAY ?
:sm (20)::sm (20):

JakeStud DENIES that he is, but rumors here in the USA abound
that he is one GAY BLADE. :sm (64)::sm (64):

Now take a lookee at THIS....his new movie, to be released in May 2010...

"THE PRINCE of PERSIA:
The Sands of Time"

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/11/02/jake-gyllenhaal-prince-of-persia-trailer/
(trailer attached)

Now come on, Jake....there's just NO WAY to deny IT now ! :sm (33)::sm (33)::sm (33):

The female in here is just so you can try to slip by again that you are not one gayBLADE, but that just isn't gonna SELL anymore, no way !
:sm (8)::sm (8)::sm (8):

You are indeed..one swashbuckling gayBLADE, n' you LOVE IT .. and so do we many likewise swashbuckling lovin' gaySTUDS, including us right here !!
:sm (35)::sm (15)::sm (55)::sm (45)::sm (45):

Now..how many of yous guys think that Jake is GAY...and maybe
even a NECRO GAY
! :sm (22)::sm (22): :hot: :hot:

He loves to play in movies where he gets ACED or plays a SOLDIER or a returned WARRIOR ... now THIS ? :sm (6)::sm (6)::sm (6):

A bloody SWORD n' SANDAL movie ?!?!?

Jake for manSURE sure,
is MOST def...
..one gayBLADE !!
:load::load::load:

:sm (52)::sm (31)::sm (52)::sm (31)::sm (52)::sm (31):

Last edited:
I dunno man, many times after Brokeback he has stated he is heterosexual. What are your sources?

I am with Arrow on this one, I have always thought hr was gay even before Brokeback Mountain....Like in Donnie Darko where IN the alternate ending when he gets staked right through heart...FUCKING SEXY AS HELL NECRO TYPE ENDING!!! FUCK YES HE'S A GAY BLADE, JUST HAS TO BE! LOOK AT HIM , IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!!!!!! AND VERY, VERY, VERY FUCKING HAWWWTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load:

I don't think he is gay, didnt him, and Reece Witherspoon just breakup? He wanted to marry her, and she wasn't ready for that.

Last I heard he was trying to get back with her.

I haven't seen that movie yet.

I am with Arrow on this one, I have always thought hr was gay even before Brokeback Mountain....Like in Donnie Darko where IN the alternate ending when he gets staked right through heart...FUCKING SEXY AS HELL NECRO TYPE ENDING!!! FUCK YES HE'S A GAY BLADE, JUST HAS TO BE! LOOK AT HIM , IT TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE!!!!!! AND VERY, VERY, VERY FUCKING HAWWWTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:load::load::load::load::load::load::load::load:
I don't remember this scene. Maybe my copy doesn't have it. I love that movie but Jake never really did it for me for some reason. Maybe he's a little baby faced for my taste.:sm (20):

He's a great looking guy no doubt about it, but he's been linked only to women.
Some of his movies might be homoerotic but it's his private life that would be most telling.
In this day and age with media everywhere, if he were gay it would be documented by now, especially after Brokeback.
Nice fantasy, but I actually get off more believeing his str8.

I read that he was bisexual, and ever since I've kept my fingers crossed.
I will stuff that gorgeous man into a van one day, mark my words.

I heard thru a friend he's bi sexual.
He experimented gay sex when he was preparing for this role in brokeback mtn.
He did it with a friend and a hooker in New York.

I also heard he still experimenting.

I mean comon, he totally into body building and showing off his body All the time.
Look at him in JARHEADS. When he ran around naked. Totally voluntary. He wanted to go totally nude but the director said No.

Last edited:
In mid-December 2009, Jake splited with off and on "woman lfriend" Reese Witherspoon.

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/12/15/reese-witherspoon-jake-gyllenhaal-split/

He is said to have dated various women to throw inquiring minds "off" that he is straight. Yet his hand movements, his shy, vague answers to questions, his body movement all send many gay guy's "gaydar" off the wall.

And now get this: Jake posed for a gay website in late January 2010, including pulling his jeans down....grinning from ear to ear.

http://www.goombahsrainbow.com/2010/01/jake-gyllenhaal-drop-dead-hunk-of-month.html

Sexy, hairy, boyish innocent and handsome Jake is as gay as the day is long......oh yah, ja-Jake is for sa-sure one GAYBLADE !

:sm (55)::sm (45)::hi3::dancing:

So yous guys really think that Jake is bi? WELL, that is better than being a HETEROSEXUAL for a horny guy like him!!
:winner::winner::winner:

This IS good news ... but I still opine that his predominant sexual preference is really GAY.
:yes:
:yes::yes: :stroke:

Gay or Be, he is really cute and horny.

Back