Christmas in Chicago (albeit a bit late, here are the pics of my vaction in Chicago)

Entilzha

Confederate Soldier
Hey CDG folks, here are the pics of my Winter Vacation in Chicago in 2009.

Enjoy!

Beautiful you are so lucky!

Where is this

There is a word in the tree but I can't read it!

Thanks for sharing! :hi3:

The picture was made at Macy's

The word is Season Greetings ;)

or merry Christmas ;)

Hey thanks!

Is this outside Macy's?

It s HUGE!!!

It has like alotof floors, adn those are very, very big aswell!!!

They even sell Fabergé Eggs there!

My guess is that they are rather expensive.

They are, the cheapest was 3,000 dollars, the rest was not priced!!

Whoah!!!! I couldn't afford even the cheapest ones.

The world is not fair, why are some countries so rich and others so poor where life for people is suffering every day ???

I do not know...

If I knew it, I would be at the UN rite now, making my case and to change it

During your visit, surrounded by this beauty, did you feel even for a moment like you wanting to stay longer....even..move to the US?

Or you prefer Europe and the wintry blasts from the North sea?

I might want to move to the US, but we have to sort that out together.

But first the healthcare deal has to pass, bfore I can decide fully!!

If there were no visa restrictions for my country I move.

I might want to move to the US, but we have to sort that out together.

But first the healthcare deal has to pass, bfore I can decide fully!!

All the current healthcare debacle is going to accomplish is force people to obtain insurance by one means or another. It in no way assures quality healthcare or equal access to quality healthcare to the population of the United States. It is still going to cost someone an arm and a leg to get treated. Prescriptions, tests and treatment will still be outlandishly overpriced and we will all be worse off as the plan is to REQUIRE everyone to get some form of insurance. What this insurance is, who knows. Our illustrious leaders cannot agree and play nicely together. Hence, there is going to be much more governmental, bureaucratic bullshit before this is all said and done. Do not judge your decision on the current healthcare debate. This major reform is in no manner anything close to solving the real issue – getting quality, affordable, accessible healthcare in the hands of the people who need it the most; not those who can afford the expensive insurance to cover what should only cost one-third to one-half of what it does now. Go with what makes you the happiest and most comfortable. Each place has its advantages and disadvantages. One must just simply examine the facts and decide what the best and right thing is for them. :wink2: :sm (20):

Back