Justificantion/rationalization thread

useless bum

Forum Resident
Another naive thread of mine. Since this type of fascination is not guilt free at all for many of us, we tend to rationalize. What are your excuses? How do you rationalize or justify? Here are mine:

1. I have nothing to do with their demise.
2. They could care less even if they know what I fantasize.
3. It's all fantasy.
4. I am looking for personal heroes/demigods, etc. that could admire/worship.

Maybe there are more, but those are I could think of at this point. What are yours?

1 - god made me this way , so it's his fault not mine.
2- waste not want not - if you find a cute body fuck it, they can't complain.
3 - i'm normal - it's the rest of the world that's wrong.
4- every one has the same fantasy, we are the only ones brave enough to admit it.
5- I like what I like, I need no justification and have no guilt, it's the world that's wrong NOT me.

1 - god made me this way , so it's his fault not mine.
2- waste not want not - if you find a cute body fuck it, they can't complain.
3 - i'm normal - it's the rest of the world that's wrong.
4- every one has the same fantasy, we are the only ones brave enough to admit it.
5- I like what I like, I need no justification and have no guilt, it's the world that's wrong NOT me.

I like your attitude :cool: I am still not guilt free. Just curious. What kind of "god" are you talking about? The one from Judeo-Christian belief or just some generic non-denominational god?

Do you feel guilty about your love for dead guys useless bum?

How old are you anyway?

And what do you mean its only fantasy when most of us have played dead, some are in the funeral/mortican industry and some,like me,are desperately searching for a job in a mogue?

I don't thinks its only fantasy maybe you are too young and scared

I like your attitude :cool: I am still not guilt free. Just curious. What kind of "god" are you talking about? The one from Judeo-Christian belief or just some generic non-denominational god?

What ever god you choose to belive in (if any at all)
it's always good to have someone/ thing else to blame - it works for me.

Fantasy is restricted to your mind.

Actually putting a guy on a table, undressing him and sucking his cock and toes is another thing.

No, never touched a young dead guy, let alone naked.

But there is time I hope I can do it one day before my croak.

Back