Give ARROW back the status of Forum Elite!! He DESERVES IT!!

Entilzha

Confederate Soldier
To everyone.

Some of you have received a message by Arrow how he has been treated. I know, I have been with him and I hve herad and felt ow he is treated. I find it UNFAIR that he, who has made alot of threads, posted many pics and made us al laugh with his postings and Chicago Slang.

I hereby request that Arrow to be reinstated as a Forum Elite Member. I fully support this, ona personal note, NOT AS BEING MODERATOR!

If you agree with me, sign under this posting your "I AGREE"

Regards,

Enty

Oh please, let's not overdramatize. Rules apply to all. There are two ways into the Secret Room - you either make a donation for the site or you are an active poster. You know that already but just in case.

Even Darkside has been removed, LT demodded. We don't give anyone access on personal grounds and preferences or just because there are friends of the administrators.

I understand that we all have real-life issues to deal with but getting Arrow's access temporarily suspended is nothing too dramatic that requires the attention of the whole forum.

And he is not "banned" as he said in his message.

While I agree that he has made some significant contributions to this website, post count still doesn't meet our criteria for membership.

Oh please, let's not overdramatize. Rules apply to all. There are two ways into the Secret Room - you either make a donation for the site or you are an active poster. You know that already but just in case.

Even Darkside has been removed, LT demodded. We don't give anyone access on personal grounds and preferences or just because there are friends of the administrators.

I understand that we all have real-life issues to deal with but getting Arrow's access temporarily suspended is nothing too dramatic that requires the attention of the whole forum.

And he is not "banned" as he said in his message.

While I agree that he has made some significant contributions to this website, post count still doesn't meat our criteria for membership.

So 136 posts, 18 of which were NEW THREADS begun by me, ALL within the past 30 days, from December 9, 2009 to today, January 9, 2010...that is not being "an active poster"?!?!?!

LOL, then please define what IT does mean to be "an active poster" ??????

Oh, and by the way, name one other poster in the LAST thirty days who has made more than 136 total posts, 18 of which are new photo threads (many with multiple, fresh, rare new photos) other than myself and you.

Who, who, who, who, who?????

Another BIG OHHHHHH... have I NOT given CDG $$$$$ more than once in 2009?? Because I have.

So this BAR on entry into the SecretRoom is for what, MeatPie ??

It is just purely mean-spirited of you, vituperative and punitive. And I don't need to come here and be kicked around like that by anyone, including you.

You are such a drama Queen Arrow. You are blowing this out of proportion. Of course there are other active posters, new users are keen to increase their post count and are very active in the Gore Section.

Rules apply to all, if you don't post - no Secret Room.

The other way is $$$ yes, some users prefer this method but that is entirely their choice.

I know you have a massive, vast, extensive collection and I admit you have posted some outstanding material not just reposts.

On these grounds, your access has been restored but on a trial period. If you just lurk, don't expect to remain in the Forum Elite group.

Same applies for everybody else.

Glad to see you back in Arrow, yep i'm out now, but i an't been posting much so can't complain. rules are rules i suppose.
I'll be back in again soon .
Cheers Darkside.

Back