PDA

View Full Version : My grandad (not him but looks like him)

feetboy
15-11-08, 04:49 PM
some of you were shocked at me wanting to have sex with my grandad's corpse (i think its normal lol) anyway I found pictures of this guy on the net who looks like my grandad!

Meatpie
15-11-08, 05:06 PM
did your grand dad expose his butthole for you...nice feet

feetboy
15-11-08, 05:53 PM
no i wish he did though. i saw him naked a few times, it was nice and i got hard every time. he had beautiful feet, he was pale, not like that man, but they are the same kind of build and face.

he looked so sweet in his coffin, his lips were slightly parted, and i remember touching his mouth and pushing back his lip to see his teeth (i dunno why) and you know what? it stayed there! I panicked and pulled his lip back over. dead flesh is a bit like plasticene.

His hands were pale and his fingernails were blue, one hand was in rigor mortis, but the other arm was relaxed because his final illness had wasted the muscles so they wouldn't tense up. I picked up the relaxed hand and held it against my hard cock (still in my trousers). My heart was pounding so fast i thought i was going to croak. Then i sat beside him, stroking his chest through his shirt and kissing his face, telling him i love him and i'm sorry they are burning him. Fucking bastards knew to put him in the ground and have him properly embalmed. Not thrown away like trash.

Meatpie
16-11-08, 06:50 PM
what about his toes, were they yellow?

feetboy
16-11-08, 07:26 PM
yes, yellow nails with thick toenails. his feet were purple when he died because his blood had gathered in his legs. That was sorted at the funeral home I think. I wish i could sit beside his corpse again in that room. I had a dream once that I pulled him out of the coffin and fucked his dead body lovingly up the arse. it felt so real, down to how cold my dick felt inside him

Meatpie
16-11-08, 07:29 PM
what about young guys?

do you have any young cousins, friends who died in car wrecks?

Did you hear about the crash in manchester, what a stupid way to croak, I posted in Sick news

feetboy
17-11-08, 09:03 AM
thankfully not. i'd hate that.

Meatpie
17-11-08, 09:25 AM
I don't understand feet, I thought you was into young guys not old farts?

feetboy
17-11-08, 03:24 PM
i'm into young guys meat, i just don't want my friends to die.

Meatpie
17-11-08, 03:50 PM
I want my friends to die in car accidents

feetboy
17-11-08, 04:23 PM
i dont. how can they be your friends if you want them dead?

Meatpie
17-11-08, 04:41 PM
I am very sick and messed up dude, don't forget that please give me your big toe

I want it in my anus

feetboy
17-11-08, 05:30 PM
sorry dear i forgot, i'm sure you don't ACTUALLY want your friends to die, you just want to see their corpses (which is a distinction we necros have to make every day).

I want my big toe in your anus, and when you are dead, i want your cold stiff frozen toe in mine

Meatpie
17-11-08, 05:37 PM
my plughole is a bit hairy, hope you don't mind.

And my big toe is big.

Hows yours - hole and feet?

feetboy
17-11-08, 07:43 PM
my feet are UK size 11, and my butt hole isn't too hairy, but its hairy enough to make me feel like a man

Meatpie
17-11-08, 08:19 PM
uk size is what in EU standards, we use them here?

do u know?

I would love to sniff your socks. do they smell today?

feetboy
01-12-09, 07:48 PM
today is the anniversary of my grandads death. i will remember his feet today.

Meatpie
01-12-09, 08:09 PM
Hope you jerked hard in his memory.