Your Disorder (Results that say "Very High")

• Paranoid

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Schizoid

• Schizotypal

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Antisocial

• Borderline

• Histrionic

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Narcissistic

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Avoidant

• Dependent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obsessive-Compulsive

Votes: 11 22.0%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
learn-a-test.gif

Discover if you suffer from a mental disorder by filling a few simple questions, then post your results here and we will discuss them.

Also please take part in our poll when you are finished.

I did it and my results said I suffer from antisocial personality disorder .

CLICK
HERE TO START THE TEST

I did the test too: And I had a MODERATE rating at Histrionic:

The rest was all low :)

I had VERY high schizotyp whatever that is
And high avoidance. and high this and high that. Gee Whiz, Officer Krupke!
I been told i was bipolar AND borderline personality disorder.
Duh.

I did the test too: And I had a MODERATE rating at Histrionic:

The rest was all low :)

Moderate doesn't really count so you are perfectly sane, I have the pleasure of knowing you in real life and you a great person.

But I agree that you have a tendency towards being slightly histrionic.

You are definately an attention-seeking slut.

I had VERY high schizotyp whatever that is
And high avoidance. and high this and high that. Gee Whiz, Officer Krupke!
I been told i was bipolar AND borderline personality disorder.
Duh.

You are definately a schizo, sometimes I can't get what you are on about, it is like you are talking to yourself.

:(

Moderate doesn't really count so you are perfectly sane, I have the pleasure of knowing you in real life and you a great person.

But I agree that you have a tendency towards being slightly histrionic.

You are definately an attention-seeking slut.

Ah well, we all have our problems ;)

At least it is better then being a wallflower...

:sm (63):

I scored very high on schizoid, and high on schizotypal and avoidant, moderate on some others but can't remember.:sm (20):

I'm a moderate Schizoid. Everything else is Very High with a couple Highs. Great -- Probably why I love watching Dexter, LOL.

I scored very high on schizoid

:) Very kool

I must admit I am susprised so many people have turned out to be schizo.

I'm a moderate Schizoid. Everything else is Very High with a couple Highs. Great.

What else is "very high".

I want to talk with someone with antisocial like me to see if we match in reality.

Very high in Paranoid, Schizotypal, Borderline, Histrionic, Narcisstic, Avoidant, Dependent and Obssessive Compulsive.

I'm a hot mess.

:)

I want to talk with someone with antisocial like me to see if we match in reality.

My antisocial was only "moderate" and narcissistic too. There must be others here with high antisocial scores.

you know... i even can't believe it... all the results says VERY HIGH to me... :sm (20): So, Who Am I??

Don't think about it too much only a trained psychiatrist can decide what your problem is.

RESULTS

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

BORINGLY NORMAL

I am too not surprised and I knew you would be schizo even before I opened this thread.

But why avoidant? You seem pretty outgoing to me???

:nau:

I'm not schizo.Lol Wait is being paranoid schizo? I dont hear voices in my head, or anything.

I'm not to open to people I don't know. I would rather not know them I guess. But once I know someone I will be their friend forever, and I fiercely defend my friends. Maybe thats the avoidant part.

Schizoid disorder is different from schizophrenia so there is nothing to be ashamed of, its a mild disorder and doesn't mean people are hearing voices and have fits or are dangerous to themselves or others OKAY.

People who test high on schizo usually have a tendency towards solitary lifestyle and don't have many friends.

I am not at all an expert because there are several types of these conditions so only a trained expert can make a diagnosis.

Relax, everyone is a freak in their own way.

Back