Playin Dead at Home on New Years

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
with friends preferably is a great way to kick in the new year!

mrtvola.jpg

kocovi2.jpg

Is that you, or one of your friends? I cant see you putting your pic on here, or any where else.

You are a mysterious guy meatpie. You have a different avatar everyday, at the other site.

Some of them are quit cute.

Last edited:
I have posted my pics on several websites jayde even here at one point, it is just that we met recently and you don't know me well, it is normal to feel that way like I am mysterious.....

LOOOLLL

I am not at all, I post here daily, I have shared my experiences with the community day after day, from jov problems, family problems, anxiety problems and what not.

To me you too look mysterious but I am trying to get to know you....and I already know a few things!

You saw my channel on youtube, if you have I would like to befriend you there and see what vids you have uploaded.

And no, these guys are from a Russian website I don't know them.

But in the past I posted pictures of my now ex boyfriend naked on the table and I posted his feet pics.

Insane.

He found out what I was doing and called me a "sick bastard".

:sm (43):

I will see what you look like one day, I picture you looking like opasen, or whatever his name is. I meant mysterious in what you look like, not you as a person.

And yes, you have tried to get to know me, and I really do appreciate that.

I have a problem registering at sites then losing, or forgetting my passwords, my user name at YouTube was tattyana, my great grandmas name. I will register again.

I dont have any video there, I'm computer illiterate. Maybe if you want you can help me some day. I know you are very smart, look what you have here.

Register on youtube and if you need help pm me, it is really fairly easy, millions of people are using it so I am sure you won't have a problem.

If you forget your password, a message will appear after you try to log in if you want a new one to be sent to your email, this is done automatically and it is very quick.

Remember that should the need arise.

Meatpie or not.....he makes a smokin' hot corpse!

Last edited:
Back