Makeup on Young, Fit Straight Dudes

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
One thing that gives me a monster boner about mortuaries is when they receive a young fit straight dude who never put makeup or any other cosmetics...but gay men in the morgue will undress him star naked....and after autopsy they will put lots of make up to make him look more lifelike.

For example that dude Stoyan I posted.

On his alive pics - totally straight and manly....in casket - beautiful like a lady, pink colour, eyes with makeup...lips too.

Crazy. His head was empty when his mom saw him she screamed like crazy.

"OMG, they have put so much makeup," she cried on TV.

I love everything about morgues and funerals...until the day my chips are up.

I would be so stiff, my toes pale, anus relaxed.

It would be so hot to do the makeup on some young dude. Think about that a lot. Make him look hot againl

Pictures and videos are nothing.

The real thing turned out far hotter than I ever imagined.

When I went to the morgue to see the naked dead guys I got my quickest boner on record - 15 seconds to total full erection that can't subside because it was dead guys everywhere with mouths wide open and pale and cold, just beautiful.

It was the most intense moment I have ever experinced in my ilfe so far.

Far beyond anything I imagined.

I felt I was in heaven, I didn't want to leave but everyone was following every move I made, every glance I took.

I would probably never forget my first day at the mortuary.

That fucking excitement is overwhelming, it was dead guys everywhere on slabs.

If you watched that movie where

And then they took the hoses and started washing their cocks.

Oh rickyman, the guys were toetagged with legs spread and pale soles.

The morgue technicans immediately imagined me what I would like naked on a table, I could see it in their eyes.

Craziest experience of my life so far!

It is exciting to think about being in morgue someday. Meatpie you are one mystifying guy because i can't figure from what you say if you like idea of your being in morgue or scared stiff of it. I would be dead so it does not matter and so i can only hope things might be fun and great from some morgue techs. But i get idea lots of guy here would not like being on "receiving end" of what we do here?
anally retentive
anally expulsive
anally RELAXED. Can we get make up in here? I like guys to look like they did when alive and if that means make up, fine.

I like morgues ever since I was a kid.

You either have it in you or you don't.

I wasn't scared at all when I went, but conditions were bad.

They tested me to the extreme on my very first day.

Skull opening, rotting bodies, leaking and flesh peeling off - it can't get worse than that.

"Come closer please" the chief mortican said.

I went so near I could see fine details into the dead dude's open skull.

I felt sorry for the poor guy, I knew his last moments were terrifying for him just seeing the injuries he sustained.

You never know how you are gonna die and that is what bothers me hope it is nothing too horrific.

I am not scared and I would enjoy being a corpse and other people having fun with my dead body.

I want to get fucked dead with my eyes open.

Back