Being Neighbourly

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I snapped a few shots today of my cute neighbour....while he was talking to my other neighbour who is a murderer - he shot a young dude in the head point blank.

Victim was 24 and cute.

So the one in the pics is 30 something, he was awesome when he was 19!

I was ten back then I loved him. He walked the streets barechested, he was so fat and cute, girls were all over him!

In one of the pics you can see his stupid wife sitting on a chair - she does nothing all day except smoke cigarettes.

They moved to another city for a better job.

I am shocked that he became so old and lost his great body, still cute in the face what do you think?

I will still shag him hard and long!

:sm (62):

I think its funny your posting your neighbors pic, whats he doing? It looks like he is spying on someone. LOL. I love watching people. I can go to the waterfront in Seattle, and people watch all day. Its very entertaining.

He is talking to my other neighbour, who is a murderer.

He shot a 24-year-old in the head.

He used to work for the mafia and as a bodyguard.

When I went to disco he will let me and my sister free of charge, while others paid.

I spy on people a lot, I am a very sick.

I bought a special camera so that I can zoom in from a great distance and still get good shots.

Do you think I am insane?

lol. No I don't think your insane.
The cops came to my neighbors house last month because their 20 year old son threatened to kill himself, they thought he was going to hang himself on a rope they had hanging in their garage. I got a lawn chair, and binoculars. My husband, and son came home and found me out in the driveway with our other neighbors taking turns with the binoculars. We could see right in the garage. I thought they would take him for an evaluation, but they didnt. He was mad because they wouldn't give him money for Oxycontin.

Oxycontin is for pain relief, he uses is to get high or what?

Is he cute?

You need to get a camera with high zoom and snap around for cute guys in your area than post on the internet.

LoL

Last year I posted my friends pics here and a member who was very good with photoshop made them look pale and dead and naked on morgue tables.

I jerked. :)

Yes, it is for pain relief, its a big problem in this area. My son was addicted to it also, we went through hell trying to get him off it.

Yeah, he is kinds cute, my son is much cuter, he is 20 also. There is a little store where we go camping. One of the guys that works there is totally in love with him, even following us out to the car, drooling. My son just laughs.

I'm trying to picture your neighbor when he was cute Meatpie. I can see it though, he's just real out of shape but got a nice face. With a lean body, I'd be jonesin to see him in another section of this site than he is in now. :)

Back