Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Street dogs are a big problem in Bulgaria. City authorities don't have money to maintain the roads, let alone take care of the dogs that move in packs and attack people.

So citizens take the matter in their own hands.

I soaked bread in antifreeze and spread cheap pate on it to make it more tasty for the dogs.

In total I poised five dogs today. A bag lady has been feeding them that is why they spread so quickly and gathered in a pack.

Dogs love antifreeze - it has a sweet taste...it is extremely poisnous, even three spoonfuls of it can kill a large dog. Animals die in three days from kidney failure - nothing can be done even if you take them to the vets.

I love animals and I know killing them is wrong but the situation here is out of control. They bark all night, fight, attack passers-by and move in packs of five or more.

Now watch my video:

3.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk63xQ9msDA

It is sad that people who mean well often make problems like this worse by feeding the animals. If the animals were not fed, they would move on.

Oh! People sometimes really very helpless, but I advise you to stop. The dog is a life, you and me, just because you don't like it, also should not be deprived of life. Let it alone.

HEY HEY PieMan ....

Now I likes animals n' all, I sure does ! And pet dogs, they is soo lovable n' cute,
I just adores 'em, oh YES I shure, shure does, yous BETTCHAS n' HOW I shure
da-DOES !!!

BUTT, BUTT, PieMan n' yous guys, yous guys rite here a readin' this rite now ...
I knows what it is like ta have pet dogs become real SONS of BITCHES, oh YES I does, n' HOW !

BARKIN' n' BARKIN' fuckin' DAY n' NIGHT, can't get any REST or NOTHIN', shure CAN'T !

AND there is nothin' SOOO ANNOYING than a BARKIN' dog all the tyme !

NOW I can't tell yous guys n' you there Pie, I just can't TELL YOUS ALLS how many TIMES I has had ta CALL the DOG CATCHER in this here city o' mine n' complain 'bout these here BARKIN' DOGS !

And when them SONS o' BITCHES BARK at night when the DOG CATCHER is fast at home a sleepin', WELL then, I call the POLICE, I shure, shure da-DOES ! And whe they don't come out, well, I keeps on a CALLIN' 'em until they DO, oh YES I does !

So that is how I solve this here problem here.

BUT when them BADD DOGS start ta runnin' around, all SNARLIN' n' turnin' REAL MEAN n' HARMFUL, what ta do ?? I call the DOG CATCHER again, but lotsa times they don't catch these here SONS o' BITCHES cuz' they get real clever how NOT ta get caught !

SO PieMan, I shure does SYMPATHIZE with you, YES I DO !

And I understand why you felt ya HAD ta DO them, n' LAY 'em fer GEWD, oh YES I DOES !

It is the owners who lets their pet dogs turn inta real ORNARY SONS o' BITCHES, n' them there owners, why THEY are the ones that shud get sent AWAY up the RIVER where the SUN don't SHINE !

BUT.....that is real hard ta do, and nice dogs shure can become BADD DOGS in a HURRY when they is left ta fend for themselves n' not taken care of at all !

So PieMan, I understand why ya did what ya did ta them DAMN FUCKN' BARKIN' n' SNARLIN' DOGS, I shure does !

What about the Dog Catcher, do you have them in your city ? Maybe they cud find the source of the problem n' catch 'em for you, so you don't have ta get all hot n' bothered 'bout 'em, and risk gettin' BITEN by 'em !!!

Thank you all for your comments.

I realize what I did was wrong and I am not proud of what I did. But ask Enty. He saw how many stray dogs there are here, they move in packs and are hungry and attack people.

The local authortites have no money to pay for anything, let alone catch street dogs.

My granny was bitten by stray dogs a couple of years ago, she underwent expensive treatment and was in pain.

There are so many stray dogs here, five, six or more in packs.

It is not only the barking, they attack anyone - kid or adult who dares cross the street.

I couldn't tolerate this any longer and I poisoned them with antifreeze as you saw in the clip.

Now all is quiet and peaceful. They died sooner then I expected.

Sorry guys, the world is a brutal place and sometimes we have to make tough choices.

I choose safety for people and esp children over lives of five stray dogs.

I removed my video from youtube - obviously some people can't handle life and considered the vid disturbing.....like beheading a human is better but we still watch it.

it is amazing how people will flock to watch the videos about the beheadings, or accidents and gore of humans, but show one about animals, and the world comes to an end!

I don't have the time to explain to everyone why I decided to poison them so I removed the vid. I was already getting some nasty comments on my page.

Anyway I am happy that there are some cool understanding people here that I can relate to and explain the circumstances which lead me to this difficult decision.

Still, I can't find any explanation why watching beheading videos is OK and how poisoning a dog is the worst crime on earth and you get pages of replies full of threats and flames.

Why people react so bad at animal death. Maybe because the dog looked helpless in my vid?

What about the guys tied up hands on their backs and blindfolded getting their throats slit open with big sharp knives, I thing this is more cruel than poisoning a street dog.

The world is a mess these days.

I shot a squirrel yestertay because it was tearing up the bird feeder in my garden and when I told my neighbour she said it was cruel and that i ought not to kill them, then in the next breth she asked me to kill the pidgeons that come into the gardens? cannot win either way huh?

Sometimes we have to make difficult choices yes. I think you did the right thing.

i understand why what u did..but no more antifreeze :)

People should get no dogs if they cannot keep them, its peoples fault.
Police should shoot them, if dangerous.

Youtube removes vids with violence, if found, it makes no difference of human or animal violence.
I also have no prob with humans being killed, as they are not innocent, but animals and kids are. So its more disturbing.

I work with animal rescue groups finding homes for abandoned animals, I'm trying to volunteer at a dangerous dog sanctuary. He will only take dogs that will be put to sleep. But his volunteer list is so long, It will be a good 6 monthes before I can.

I value an animals life over a humans. People can be so mean, and cruel...Animals, only want our love, and approval. They have no underlying motives, like people do.

I own 3 dogs, 1 of them I need a permit for. Humane Society says he is potentially dangerous, he jumped the neighbors fence. She said she was afraid for her life. She is a bitch, and the neighborhood trouble maker. No one likes her, especially me. I have dark thoughts of what I would like to do to her. lol

Meatpie, if I knew you better, I would send you money to ship me the dogs. Antifreeze is a slow, and painful death. Its horrible. I couldn't watch your video, but was bummed all day after reading what you wrote. :(

Thank You for taking it down. I really appriciate that.

I work with animal rescue groups finding homes for abandoned animals, I'm trying to volunteer at a dangerous dog sanctuary. He will only take dogs that will be put to sleep. But his volunteer list is so long, It will be a good 6 monthes before I can.

I value an animals life over a humans. People can be so mean, and cruel...Animals, only want our love, and approval. They have no underlying motives, like people do.

I own 3 dogs, 1 of them I need a permit for. Humane Society says he is potentially dangerous, he jumped the neighbors fence. She said she was afraid for her life. She is a bitch, and the neighborhood trouble maker. No one likes her, especially me. I have dark thoughts of what I would like to do to her. lol

Meatpie, if I knew you better, I would send you money to ship me the dogs. Antifreeze is a slow, and painful death. Its horrible. I couldn't watch your video, but was bummed all day after reading what you wrote. :(

Thank You for taking it down. I really appriciate that.
I know how you feel. I have 3 dogs too. Mine are small since I'm in the city. I think it's heroic what you do. Keep up the good work.:)

I love dogs but I can understand the problem. I don't like poisoning because it is to slow and is not always effective. If they need to die it should be more humane,even by a bullet to the brain.
I prefer to watch animals hurt each other then humans hurting them.
Although its not like I never hit an animal,I just never killed one.
If anyone hurt any of my pets though I would hurt them back,probably would get carried away.

Last edited:
Back