iamme2uk

Forum Regular
as some people have mentioned they like the sets i have already posted, and that some people have other fetishes as well as necro. well due to the fact i have nil nerco pics to offer :( i will offer the sets that i have access to, these range from mainline site, to some the random pics thats friends have sent me. plus a some sets are watermarked and i don't have the time to photoshop them to put them on this site. So i will do them inderpendantly from this site so not to get the mods and admins into trouble. :)

most of the pic are either are just:

cute guys i like,
bondage pics,
barefoot pics,
guys sleeping
and some others

This will be an opt in service.

So please, pm me and when i get an idea of numbers, i will start working out the easiest way to get them to you.
if you like bondage but not keen on feet etc. let me know will try and tailor the set to your requirements
i will keep you all updated on this thread

Cheers

Ben

Last edited:
I like toe tagged men, feet in general, bodies under a sheet, sleeping gays, bondage...
thanks for your posts:)

thanks iamme2uk! Allow me to do the honors to/ for your body when you are ready.

the first few sets are uploaded, if you want access to them you will have to pprivate message and i will reply with the link and password, more set going up next week

Back