Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Unlikely

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
There is a guy with ip in Nanaimo, Canada.

How likely do you think it is that this is Eric?

What should we do?

I ask this user to come forward...eric if it is you please don't hide mate, you have no idea what we have been going through without you.

Please come home man...this Christmas.

Users who have been with the website from the start will remember what crazy amazing fun we had together at christmas time, eric was so excited about it, I was too and we posted like crazy because we were home for the holidays!

I MISS YOU ERIC!

If you are dead I may will join you soon in the heavens.

Everything is possible...

I hope it is Eric from Nanaimo.

I miss him too, he was (or is) such a great guy!!

ERIC, if this is you up in Nanaimo, Canada....PLEASE privately contact Pie, Entilzha or me .... I have the same e-mail that you know.

ERIC, let it be you, please ! Just let one of us know that it is you, that you are OK...we have been so saddened and hurt without you and your good cheer !

We miss you sooo, you must know this, wherever you are...and I believe that if you are still out there, you DO check on here from time to time...you just fear that we will be angry with you if you contact us again !

WELL, we WON'T be angry, we will REJOICE ! No need to explain, no need to apologize, no need for ANY of that !

Don't you KNOW how WE miss you soo??? Please, "Naimo" ..... let us hear from you, don't be shy or afraid ... PLEASE !

http://www.britishcolumbia.com/regions/towns/?townID=58

http://www.nanaimo.ca/EN/main/residents.html

from your USA best buddy,
Mr. ArrowMaaaaaaan, EE ESS QQQQ

Last edited:
Ever think it might be a concidence?
Or maybe he wants to be hidden?
Hm.
How bout some f/ing privacy.
You should be ashamed.

Ever think it might be a concidence?
Or maybe he wants to be hidden?
Hm.
How bout some f/ing privacy.
You should be ashamed.

I disagree; there is no breach of privacy using the first name of a poster here who posted under the name of Nanaimo and Eric. Look at my profile, I am in Chicago.

If I disappeared and Pie n' Entilzha, other real budds here made a post saying
"HEY, Arrowman, where are you ? We miss you! Please come back and just say HELLO"....after no word from Arrowman for TWO YRS ... that is not a breach of confidentially or privacy.

Rather, it is a showing of concern, of budship, of friendship, of male concern. It is what REAL buds do for each other, it is what happens here to those of us who get to LIKE each other and CARE about each other.

This website has a whole lot more going on than just photos. It is about confronting what we all must confront one day....trying to understand IT, find strength to FACE it, explore the mystery and wonder of IT..yes, of DEATH.

WE bond together here as men, as buds, as brothers...and share our perplexions, our wonder, our appreciation of our fallen BROTHERS whoever they are...as MEN. WE honor MEN here, in the most challenging EVENT of any man's LIFE...and that is his death.

This website has all sorts of deep sociological and psychological currents runniing through it; complex and yet simple.

WE are ALL in this together AS MEN, and we SALUTE our brother men who have fallen as FEW others EVER HAVE and WILL EVER DO.

And when one of our close buds, our close friends, UP and fucking DISAPPEARS, yah, we express a lot of concern, a lot of caring, a lot of GRIEF.

IT is only being huMAN, of being a MAN, of being a BUD, of being a BROTHER.
THIS is not a disgrace or an invasion of anything, and it certainly is not "shameful."

Rather, it is a showing of ...YAH.... L O V E .

And "Naimo" .... IF you are out there and are stopping by here...again, PLEASE, maaan, EricMaaaaaan, let us just HEAR from you, cuz' WE CARE about you, bud.

WE CARE a WHOLE fucking LOT !!

I disagree; there is no breach of privacy using the first name of a poster here who posted under the name of Nanaimo and Eric. Look at my profile, I am in Chicago.

If I disappeared and Pie n' Entilzha, other real budds here made a post saying
"HEY, Arrowman, where are you ? We miss you! Please come back and just say HELLO"....after no word from Arrowman for TWO YRS ... that is not a breach of confidentially or privacy.

Rather, it is a showing of concern, of budship, of friendship, of male concern. It is what REAL buds do for each other, it is what happens here to those of us who get to LIKE each other and CARE about each other.

This website has a whole lot more going on than just photos. It is about confronting what we all must confront one day....trying to understand IT, find strength to FACE it, explore the mystery and wonder of IT..yes, of DEATH.

WE bond together here as men, as buds, as brothers...and share our perplexions, our wonder, our appreciation of our fallen BROTHERS whoever they are...as MEN. WE honor MEN here, in the most challenging EVENT of any man's LIFE...and that is his death.

This website has all sorts of deep sociological and psychological currents runniing through it; complex and yet simple.

WE are ALL in this together AS MEN, and we SALUTE our brother men who have fallen as FEW others EVER HAVE and WILL EVER DO.

And when one of our close buds, our close friends, UP and fucking DISAPPEARS, yah, we express a lot of concern, a lot of caring, a lot of GRIEF.

IT is only being huMAN, of being a MAN, of being a BUD, of being a BROTHER.
THIS is not a disgrace or an invasion of anything, and it certainly is not "shameful."

Rather, it is a showing of ...YAH.... L O V E .

And "Naimo" .... IF you are out there and are stopping by here...again, PLEASE, maaan, EricMaaaaaan, let us just HEAR from you, cuz' WE CARE about you, bud.

WE CARE a WHOLE fucking LOT !!

Please come back soon Eric, we all miss you.

You are a GREAT GUY!!

Arrow's words could not describe it better!!

Yah okay.
No breach in privacy uhhhhhhh huh.
When you were all like "what if he's dead? that'd be hot"
And so what if it's him.
He probally has a reason for not saying he's back.

In the end idc.
I just thought it was ridiculous.

Back