useless bum

Forum Resident
I may sound naive, but WTH.

Questions.
1. Are you single?
2. Does anybody including your significant other know anything about your "fascination"?

In my case:

1. I am very single, and it does not look changing any time soon.
2. Only people I met online. Some at my previous (current?) work may know.

I just feel like I will never find anybody if I continue this...

Oh bindi thats a fucking excellent mom you have. Is she fat? Fat moms are always the best.

My mom is very dominant - I am 25 and she still examines my arms for holes from needles - to check if I use drugs. Fortunately I don't live with my parents since I was 18. It was hard but what a fucking great decision. I took up a job when I was 16 - a fucking waiter!

My ex knows I like dead guys and he played dead for me.I posted the pics on this site. We broke up in September and just the other day we went out to a pub and he started, "you are so cute meatpie, we should never have broken up, lets go and suck each other off blah-blah...you are the passion of my life, you are my favourite dude"

Those were his exact words.

Of course I didn't buy it and said no.

I really don't care much for alive dudes now apart from forum members. My obsession has got worse recently - its so wrose I am scared I might not get hard enough with an alive dude.

I am currently raising money to leave Bulgaria and visit dudes in the US - bindi and his tarantula, verlup arrow and the others - anyone who wants me basically.

In the US I will look for a morgue job because here it is a small country and I don't stand a chance.

the US is a huge country, just another immigrant from eastern europe won't make a big difference what do you think

should I come or stay in this shithole SOfia?

Do you have a specific city in mind? I assume a large metro area like Miami, NYC, Chicago, etc would be good for you since you'll have tons a dead dudes there. But this is the U.S. so education/experience they will look at im sure.

In reality I would never been able to live in the US - from what I've seen on TV its blacks, chineese, mexicans - not that I mind but it can be a real shocker for someone who comes from eastern europe or russia with 99% native white population.

I couldn't do it. And as you said - the rat race in big cities is terrible, esp with the financial crisis.

I am doomed to croak in this shithole Sofia :(

unfortunatly very single, but there is always hope.
Only my best mate knows (He is as straight as they come, he has a wife and kids and before he got married was known as a bit of a stud and would shag almost any bitch that came in reach) He some times jokes about it and takes the piss about my desires, but as we have been friends for most of our lives i know i can totaly trust him not to tell anyone.
He also knows I am and always have been totaly in love with him (he is a real stunning looker with a great body) But our friendship runs much deeper than the need for sex, so nothing has or ever will happen to put this friendship at risk, we both know we can totaly depend on each other no matter what. We have both had some traumatic experiances in our lives and have always been there to support each other, so no matter how much i want to shag his tight little ass, i know it will never happen.
LIFE CAN BE CRAP SOMETIMES

its rare for a gay dude to have a str8 friend that one must be really special.

any pics?

Sorry Meatpie, but can't show them, this side of my life must be kept secret and i would never do anything to endager my mates trust, not even with my friends here.
I know a few gay guys who also have close straight friends, it is not that unusual for that to happen here in Scotland, but where i live is very backward and if you are comming out, you must be ready to either live a very quiet life and put up with the insults or be ready to fight. Some people are suspicious and have suspected that i am gay, but have no proof and yes i have had quite a few fights to prove that i am not (dumb macho fuckwits round here think if you can fight well, then you can't possibly be gay) fortunatly i am built like a brick shit house and have an evil temper (scottish slang for large and solid) so no one tries to push me around. But to come out and say I was gay and necro the town would want to burn me at the stake. so sorry no pictures.
solid)
)

I am currently raising money to leave Bulgaria and visit dudes in the US - bindi and his tarantula, verlup arrow and the others - anyone who wants me basically.

You know it is not that easy to come to us to work unless you are qualified. There is always a shortage of nurse.

In the US I will look for a morgue job because here it is a small country and I don't stand a chance.

I am not sure if they are willing to hire non-citizen unless you have a working permit or a visa or whatever. You could study at a community college majoring in mortuary science or something like that.

the US is a huge country, just another immigrant from eastern europe won't make a big difference what do you think

Unless you have a relative or "qualified", getting into US is not that easy, believe me or not.

LOL, nope not fat. Here are a couple pics.
1st one is just her as herself.
2nd is her on stage performing Rob Zombie at our local gay club.
She is a drag king BTW. How cool is that?
She uses the stage name, Drahmin. (I got the name from a Mortal Kombat game)

1.I'm single. Tried to have girlfriend for a couple of times, but you know how it would end up...
2.And I suppose that nobody know, although I doubt my sister has had some clue since she has once told me about the "disgusting shit" collection of dead dudes she found on my computer and said that I was sick... I had to delete all and re-stored all the stuff in a more secret folder...
Sometimes I feel kind of lonely because none of my friend are gay. I don't think you guys may understand it but I hate & try to stay away from the gay people, I even hate myself for being gay but the way my body act looks to be too straight for people to realize, it's like i'm an animal seperated from my own species
I really like to hang out with straight men but, i don't know mybe i'm not hardass enough... the straight buddies would ignore me because they find me boring and this place is the one and only site where i can share my little secret life

I have a boyfriend. But I am now falling in love with his best friend who is straight. Well he claims he is, but he has sent me some texts recently hinting at wanting head from a guy, but only when he is drunk. When he is sober he over compensates and looks at girls saying 'she's so fucking hot'.

We are very close friends though, and he is there when things aren't going so well. He is also very cute. It sucks, I'd marry him tomorrow if I could but he wont come to terms with his gay side.

Oh and only my ex knows about my necrophilia.

You know it is not that easy to come to us to work unless you are qualified. There is always a shortage of nurse.

I am not sure if they are willing to hire non-citizen unless you have a working permit or a visa or whatever. You could study at a community college majoring in mortuary science or something like that.

Unless you have a relative or "qualified", getting into US is not that easy, believe me or not.

Obviosuly you don't want me but thats OK and I understand. As I said I would probably only visit and come back, I wouldn't be able to integrate.

1.I'm single. Tried to have girlfriend for a couple of times, but you know how it would end up...
2.And I suppose that nobody know, although I doubt my sister has had some clue since she has once told me about the "disgusting shit" collection of dead dudes she found on my computer and said that I was sick... I had to delete all and re-stored all the stuff in a more secret folder...
Sometimes I feel kind of lonely because none of my friend are gay. I don't think you guys may understand it but I hate & try to stay away from the gay people, I even hate myself for being gay but the way my body act looks to be too straight for people to realize, it's like i'm an animal seperated from my own species
I really like to hang out with straight men but, i don't know mybe i'm not hardass enough... the straight buddies would ignore me because they find me boring and this place is the one and only site where i can share my little secret life

Straight guys find you boring because all they think and desire is to stick their cocks into warm wet pussy.

I don't have a single straight friend although most of my colleagues at work are girls - and I can be attracted to girls sometimes - they are either fat, ugly or so stupid you try to avoid them.

Its a terrible situation. I've been lucky to have slept with many guys, I still date new guys every week but as I said only my ex knows and agreed to play, others just want sex for the night, then go.

The world is fucked, people are fucked - don't get depressed about it. At least we have found our place on the itnernet and thats something.

I have a boyfriend. But I am now falling in love with his best friend who is straight. Well he claims he is, but he has sent me some texts recently hinting at wanting head from a guy, but only when he is drunk. When he is sober he over compensates and looks at girls saying 'she's so fucking hot'.

We are very close friends though, and he is there when things aren't going so well. He is also very cute. It sucks, I'd marry him tomorrow if I could but he wont come to terms with his gay side.

Oh and only my ex knows about my necrophilia.

Nasty situation, but quite common. I've fallen for straight dudes too even when I have a boyfriend, its a fucked-up feeling that I can't explain.

Anyway, the straight dude married an older, ugly fat short girl!!!
I had the shocker of my life when I met him and he said, "meet my wife".

From then on I decided no straight guys.

i know its a nasty situation, i must let reason control my emotions. If i came on to him seriously, my boyfriend would dump me and i'd loose a friend too.

Perhaps one day we;ll be drunk together and 'accidentally' have a fumble around, i'll give him some head and eat his feet. Then my curiosity will be satisfied and we'll still be friends, but friends who have shagged.

failing that I will go to edinburgh and play dead for Darkside.

so Daik is edinburgh? I thought he said backward?

Both my best friends are str8, they are brothers to me. So I don't think is that unusual for gay dudes to have str8 friends of the same sex.

Both my best friends are str8, they are brothers to me. So I don't think is that unusual for gay dudes to have str8 friends of the same sex.

Maybe I am a weirdo then

Back