Death is taking over my life. Are we on CDG monsters?

jj187

Lover of rotting meat
My boyfriend is a normal guy. He doesn't share my love of death or anything morbid. he is nonjudgmental and doesn't get freaked out or anything but lately I think I've gone to far.

I went to tour a mortuary. I told them I was intrested in being an aprentice.

I got so turned on that I got home and masturbated to that video on here that I posted of the guy in a spedo with his eyes open getting washed.

I was so turned on from going to the mortuary.. more turned on than I usually get from my kinks involving the living.

Also, I asked my normal non-necro boyfriend if he knew of a drug he could take so he would be completely knocked out and unable to wake up for a few hours. he said "maybe xanax but I don't want you to strangle me."

He was serious! That really hurt my feelings and made me feel like a monster... I just wanted to pry his eyes open while he was completely out so it would be like looking into the eyes of the dead while I play with his limp body..

Are we monsters?

I would never hurt anyone!

After I came back from the morgue I jacked very hard. Most people would be disgusted but I loved the blood, open skulls and cold naked meat.

Tell me more about your visit.

And no you are not a monster, you are slightly different than most people but as you can see there are lots of people with the same interests as yours.

Almost everyone who chooses to work in a morgue is a necrophile.

There is just no other way - a normal person will totally avoid morgues and rotting bodies.

We are not monsters! We are merely in a world of own that we did not create and CDG is the best place find release and other like minded people. So chill dude, you are ok here and there. By the way, if want to knock him out try Trazadone, Elivil or any other major tranquilizer. Xanax is an anti anxiety drug and probably would only make him high or sleepy. If he did fall asleep he would wake up when you "pried his eyes open." Micky Finn him (Micky Finn=like date rape type drug in straight use). Relax and try to enjoy yourself here. Here you are one of us and this is all normal for us, although sometimes we all worry about being necro.

Hey, no we definately are not monsters - necrophilia is not a choice, just like people do not choose to be gay or straight, it's just within you (..from my point of view anyway)
People who do not experience these feelings or urges have no way of undestanding what its like - for some reason when people hear about anything that's different, they think the worst of the person, necrophilia = murderer, mental illness =murderer...it's obviously not true but for some reason people bellieve this =s
Best thing is to know that you are better than these people because you are not so closed minded.

Bdw wow I'm so jealous, how did you arrange this tour??
I have never been in a mourge but I really want to..

Hey, no we definately are not monsters - necrophilia is not a choice, just like people do not choose to be gay or straight, it's just within you (..from my point of view anyway)
People who do not experience these feelings or urges have no way of undestanding what its like - for some reason when people hear about anything that's different, they think the worst of the person, necrophilia = murderer, mental illness =murderer...it's obviously not true but for some reason people bellieve this =s
Best thing is to know that you are better than these people because you are not so closed minded.

Bdw wow I'm so jealous, how did you arrange this tour??
I have never been in a mourge but I really want to..

Maybe we could get a discounted group rate.......:sm (31):

we are not monsters. we are just people with different interest, like some people like basketball while others like volleyball.

besides, i just don't understand why man loving women's tits and butts is considered normal while necro loving dead bodies is thought abnormal. that's ridiculous.

Still coming to terms with it myself... definitely feel like a monster, sometimes... specially with the strangulation asphyxia part of my necro fantasies...

That beautiful boy that was dead and being washed made me queasy; not ready for videos yet.

Back