If I found this guy dead I'd cum without touching myself!!!

jj187

Lover of rotting meat
Picture his beauty in death with his mouth open slightly just like in this picture.. I hope he'd be over 6 feet tall with a very narrow waist, about 150-170lbs!!:sm (31):

LBR has an ugly hook-like nose. Although this pale emo kid is a little better, absolutely not my type.

I can't understand why our friends from the US go after EMOs so much.

:sm (20):

I like feminine boys. If you saw LBR's myspace photos you'd see that they are very pretty. I understand that some people are put off by a guy dressing as a female but LBR is very pretty as a female. I wish people wouldn't be so mean.

He is a fucking fag.

Excuse me.. fag? Who's a fag, me or are you talking about LBR? And just so you know I'm a girl and isn't this a site where most of the members are gay men? who the fuck are you to call people FAG if you have a membership here?

I can't understand why our friends from the US go after EMOs so much.

:sm (20):
I don't get it either, maybe it's because I'm Hispanic, I LOVE hairier more masculine types. This guy looks very much like a pretty lady. I appreciate his beauty though.

I LOVE hairier more masculine types.

You will like me than. I am hairy. Are you?

Wish I could see you naked. I love hispanic and Latin guys.

LBR is by far the ugliest guy I've ever seen.

Can someone please post his facbook.

I hadn't seen this Meatpie. Yes I'm a little hairy on my chest and belly.;)

I've looked at the pic a few times and come to the conclusion it's probably a dude. jury is still out tho. My personal taste is athletic women and athletic men. Smooth women, hairy men but not all over, just legs, some on chest. The good thing about human sexuality, no matter how ugly you are there is always some other person that thinks you're hot.

If you think LBR is ugly why do you want his facebook site?

Or
Are you more interested in him than you are showing?

He is gone from CDG, LBR is history.

He lingers around gay bars, looking for clients but because he is ugly no one would even touch him.

He better move with you to Paris, you will be two perfect sluts and the French are natural whores so he will have clients.

h, i just dont get it, why do girls now want emo kids and androgynous boys? i want a manly man with beard and hairy! my boyfriend was hairy, i remembery laid down in his hairy chest and play maknig circles in his chest after sex....

man, such good times... :'(

Back