Thanks, jackinmexico. Great post! Meatpie has said it many times, but it is clear that the producers of that show are necros. They show us this stud from every possible angle! What explanation could there be for it other than they are as horned up by him as we are? Thanks again for the post!
:load:

Yup. Its the truth. I stand firm by my opinion and won't get tired of repeating that NCIS is made by gay necros. We are not weak-minded. The show is 100% made by someone with strong gay necrophiliac tendencies.

All guys are total hotties, cute like models if in the face with great bods.

When I watched all seasons and when I checked the snapshots I took I was struck to see that you could even find similarities between the dead dudes.

The person who casts them definately went for one type.

Notice how:

- All guys are tall and fit.
- Preference for caucasian males.
- Dudes are all almost exclusively cute in the faces like models.
- Most of them have no chest hair.
- There is a preference for men who look more teen-like, sweet face not scruffy, fat bears.
- In real autopsies skulls are open and the scalp covers the face for most of the procedure. In NCIS even though their chests are open, their heads are untouched and we get a closeup on the dudes faces - lots of makeup making them looks almost like they are really dead.

- Donald "Ducky" Mallard, the Medical Examiner, throws necro hits all the time. He talks to the corpses when he is on his own and calls them "my friend" and often adds...."you were so young" with an obvious satisfaction in his tone.

And numerous other references. His assistant is also necro gay.

I agree with you on all points, Meatpie. Most dudes look like igor.

I am waiting for the episode when the morgue assistant (a dispensable character) is killed and Ducky weeps for him while he lays on the slab.

That crazy, which season is this?

Back