Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I just watched a French movie called "Les amants criminels". I remember someone posted snapshots before but couldn't find them so here it is again.

I have watched many gay-themed movie from France and I like them all.

Characters are extremely beautiful young guys, almost always living in beautiful Paris and in most cases someone gets killed.

I particularly liked this movie because a young fit, totally cute guy is stabbed by a gay dude naked in a bathroom...while fucking his "girlfriend"!

Totally twisted.

The film opens with a girl playing with a blindfolded young guy, telling him to stand still and "play dead".

He then takes pictures of him totally naked!

The guy can't have a boner from her and she humiliates him.

She talks to him dirty to get him excited. "My nipples are hard....wet pussy" she says.

Dude doesn't react.

But a totally fit straight guy want to fuck so bad she dates this twisted necro lady who manipulates her boyfriend and makes him kill the young dude while he fucks her, naked on the bathroom floor.

Hottie dies with awesome deathstare.

Then they take a shower together with the dead body still on the floor, blood all over.

It is an intense necro movie and it worth renting or downloading from the itnernet.

Here are some snapshots I made. I will also upload a video on youtube soon with the scenes I liked best.

And thats not all.

The sickness continues.

The murderers get captured by a gay man who keeps them hostage. Shown totally naked, they are forced to wash his feet.

And that sick bitch so enjoys murdering young guys she says "blade penetrates flesh, the body shakes and blood spurts like sperm".

Totally sick shit.

I might've posted the snapshots. What's really hot is that the couple is trapped in the gay mans cellar where they find the dead body of their cute murder victim, the man fond his corpse and took it home. His foot was chopped off and probably eaten by their captor.

We gave away everything...insane movie yes from start to finish.

Back