This is really something! Do you have "Johan" knockout episodes from straighthell?

Super!!! These are great! You got to be thinking, "this is soon to be cutedeadguy"

Awesome clips! way too short tho, I no sooner get raging wood than it ends lol. I checked the site out, and looks like it got awesome material on it, but way too expensive for a starving student pup like me to join. If anyone ELSE wants to join and share some of those full length videos, I'll pray to the necro gods that you find a real deader someday! :)

you could try going to videobam.com and upload it there. then copy and past the links here.

This is really something! Do you have "Johan" knockout episodes from straighthell?

Yes, that's a good episode, but the most on topic Straight Hell clip is the one where they observe a guy with his girlfriend and after they fall asleep, they break in and drug her and tie her up. She, of course thinks they are going to abuse her and of course they could care less about her and start stroking him and then tie him to the bed and cut his Y fronts off and continue abusing him while she whines.

Back