No masks and no vaccine

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I spent two hours today going from pharmacy to pharmacy looking for surgical masks.

Not a single one had any. There is no tamiflu or relenza and the government hasn't ordered any swine flu vaccines.

We are totally exposed here. In the US, if you get it and you need treatment they will prescribe you tamiflu and give it to if you are in hospital....but:

1. No surgical masks in any town in the whole country, those who managed to buy them did so last week, my sister laughed at me when I told her we should stockpile on face masks and relenza.

Now she too is desperate and going from pharmacy to pharmacy. I have a classmate who works in a drugstore and he said everything is bought up and they can't order any because there simply aren't any.

No vaccine, no nothing in this shithole nation.

Schools are closed, everyone wears masks...at least those who managed to get some.

Hospitals are overflowing with swine flu patients, dozens have died already.

And this is just the beginning, it will get very bad this winter in Europe, esp Eastern Europe.

In the Ukraine more than 100 have died in just two weeks.

Oh no, that is terrible!!

Seems like your government does not care about it's inhabitants, and of course they have enough for their own lazy assess!!

If you do get sick, better come here, so I can treat you!!

I know estimate that there is a high risk of my whole family getting it as people here are dropping like flies from swine flu.

It was bad last week but now it is just terrible and just an hour ago another young guy died here from swine flu.

If I get sick I will be in bed or in casket, maybe you will be the one who will travel to the shithole for my funeral.

I don't know why some young guys die and others recover.

On top of that all we don't have running water for more than 24 hours now, can't even wash your hands properly. Broken pipe and they can't fix it. :(

Back