Halloween

schizophrenic

Forum Regular
I'm still having trouble uploading photos even with your instructions. Text for this site shifts all the time and an attempt is made to get me confused. But as a ghost hunter and exorcist, I have my fair share of problems, though. Currently, I have a brand new printer a ghost broke, new phone broken by ghost, new office chair broken by ghost, 2 pets of mine slain by ghost and that cost that ghost big time - I will not rest until it is totally destroyed, the gates at my apt complex are warped and I admit this is knd of funny - they will not open for me - not at my code, the doors won't open, all four of them so I have to wait around until a good samaritan approaches to open for me.

(I should tell everyone about the HERMAPHRODITE I met over the week-end!

I'm still in bed recovering.

TRICK OR TREAT ... SMELL MY FEET GIVE ME SOMETHING GOOD TO EAT ...

That is some devastating ghost that you have there. You have to find a way to get rid of him...or her?

ghost

Well, everyone here knows I like looking at the dead, especially dead guys. I saw a daguerrtype photo of a dead guy holding his dead kid and the eyes shifted. I looked at him and said I am not afraid of you, but, since then he and one other (maybe a brother) have been wrecking havoc in my apt. Here's the site ... he's the big guy holding his dead kid...

all thes folks are dead - back then the dead were arranged to look like they were alive, standing or seated ... then photo -

http://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/32946

Back