me like =)

Thanks darkside. I'm much more interested in sleeping, and passed out guys who are completely helpless. It's always been a fantasy of mine to knock guys out and have fun with their body.

Thanks darkside. I'm much more interested in sleeping, and passed out guys who are completely helpless. It's always been a fantasy of mine to knock guys out and have fun with their body.

I feel the same way; guys are always so guarded and reserved. I like seeing them relaxed and not worried; I think we are wired to be ready to fight and defend so only time we are fully relaxed is when we are asleep. I like to think of the dead guys being released from that and finally at peace.

way hot! I've never been able to find websites that are all about abusing passed out guys or using their body to get off when theyre out like that. That kind of scnerio is the only thing you can realistically do without getting into trouble. I love depictions of it because it becomes sexual in fantasy. In real life, the most guys do to other passed out guys is write on em or teabag em. They got no imagination! lol

totally agree! but i think i had have the most fun with their feet!

Back