I have flu

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hi guys,

How are you?

I am not very well :(

I have a sore throat since yesterday, started sneezing like crazy today and also runny nose. :sad02:

My throat is scratchy and I have a splitting headache.

I had chicken soup and gargled with salt water and even had fresh lemon juice.

No relief.

I overdosed on ibuprofen, what else can I do to get better. I hate this shit, I hate having a cold. And I have to travel by Friday. Hope I can get a little bit better by then.

If anyone knows any tried relief for the common cold please post, I feel like a dead guy.

I can't imagine what swine flu must be like. There is epidemic here already of flu, some young guys have it real bad.

My dad called a friend yesterday and I overheard their conversatin.

He told my dad, "Dude I have a flu. I am dying, I can't get out of bed".

That is exactly what he told him and real bad cough.

Swine flu vaccine won't be ready here until late November, I will try to get a shot, I can't imagine what this shit feels like.

The best remedy against the common cold is lots of rest, drink plenty of fluids, and eat normal as you always do.

Thanks Enty, I can't sleep very well though at night because of the sore throat and congestion.

Damn it, we must all get vaccinated against the swine flu.

Common cold is bad enough.

Hi Meaty, as you know i've had a mild dose of the swine flu and i'm not getting the vaccination
(i don't trust it - don't think it has been properly tested)
What i do when i get the flu is go to bed with a large jug of fruit juce, turn the electric blanket up to full power and eat a realy hot sandwich filled with mustard tastes disgusting, but helps burn out the bugs.

WoW man, never heard of this remedies. Slightly better today, nose terribly congested.

What juice to you take?

I eat very spicy food to clear my sinuses. I feel like it worked a little while I was sick. I went to work and hacked and coughed away the days. There I mostly stayed seated and took Ibuprofen like you. I'm allergic to acetominophen so I can't take theraflu but you can. They probably have it in Bulgaria. I got nothing done at work. I'm still coughing some but not so bad like when I was sick. I've been putting lemon juice in my water too.

I get very hard from too much vitamin c and need to jerk every two hours

Back