Considering a change in career...

Entilzha

Confederate Soldier
Heya folks.

I am thinking of changing my career. Do not want to be a cabdriver all my life.

I am thinking of becoming an ambulance driver/paramedic.

They really want to hire cabdrivers, because of the extend streetwise knowledge, the sometimes safe driving and that we can get around certain obstacles by virtue of map and geography knowledge.

Wish me luck!

Thrilling, I wish you the best of luck!

I thought you liked your job?

What about working in a morgue?

Thrilling, I wish you the best of luck!

I thought you liked your job?

What about working in a morgue?

Well, I do like my job, but I am not planning on doing this forever. I always wanted a job in health care, so I can combine both of them with this.
A morgue I think is not for me, I do need more studying for a morgue job here. For the ambulance post i need a drivers license and a valid first aid diploma, which I both have.
Then I have to follow a one year course, and can start!

One year? That is a lot of time. Will you get paid from day one?

I do not know, I have to ask for more information...

I wish you the best of luck, amazing decision! You will be saving people's lives! Mainly old people though as not many young guys are killed on the streets of Breda unlike in Sofia. Or so I've heard.

Good luck Enty.
Glad to see you grabbing life by the balls and going after what you want, too many of us just sit back and complain about our jobs and find excusses for not taking the first step and changing our lives.
go for it man, we only get one spin on the planet, so make the best of the short time we have.
I admire Meatpie for trying the Morgue job, ok it wasn't right for him at the time, but at least he tried.
Todays moral bullshit- better to have tried and failed ,than live with the regret of never trying.

They are still vacant places at the morgue here, not many can stand being surrounded by 100 rotters melting away at room temerature.

Later, I understood morgue personnel discussed my application and how I didn't show up.

They said, "oh well, we can understand why".

Back