NecroHeadfucker

Forum Resident
Elite Member
Ok, seriously, in the past few days I have seen several requests of people who WANT to be beheaded.

Is this for real, or some scam by police?

I know this is just fantasy for me, but seriously, how many of you would commit murder if you knew you would not get caught by the law?

I would, but I do not wanna sit for life in prison.

What about you?

Scam by police? Where? On CDG or on google groups?

Please provide links.

I must admit that i have asked a couple of guys to eat me. I was quite depressed and quite drunk and quite serious at the time. I believe people have misguided desperateness to become part of other people in some way. Like some sort of "communion" ...so many are brought up eating the body of Christ and drinking his blood. So, it is not all that far out there. Sounds like "good idea" but in reality is not so good.

That is really sick guys, don't do it here no talk about murdering or eating other people.

Go to zambianmeat for that kind of talk.

Keep your sanity, fantasy and reality are two entierly different things.
Remenber what goes on in your head is often a major let down when it actualy happens in real life.
Desire and wanting are the things that keep all of us going. What do you do when all your dreams are realised????? Die??????.

yup. Thats it. Some people die before their dreams are realized and thats sad.

Keep the faith Meatpie, you have to belive that one day we all get what we want, other wise what's the point.
I know it sounds daft, but I do truly belive that one day I will get what i want and need.
Things have happend in the past which I thought were imposible, so because they did happen ,why should my other dreams not come true.
Thier again I am off my fucking rocker.... but it works for me.

Problem is people are never satisifed.

When you get it, there is always more that you want.

In the past there were lots of things that I considered my goal - a beautiful new sunny home near a train station....

I've wanted a handsome boyfriend who loves me and we shag all day and all night and spend all our time together, new pc, new games

I wanted a new bike, I got it etc.

And so what?

SO FUCKING WHAT?

Everything is so transient, we are all headed for nowhere in a universe that kills everything in it.

Ahhh and yes.

I wanted to work in a real morgue.

Well I got offered a job in a morgue and I couldn't take it.

You never know with life.

I want to fuck a dead guy that is what I want.

That is the point Meatpie, wanting more is what makes us human, without desire there is no point, when you do eventually get to fuck a dead guy(one day you will) you will want another and another and so on. Being content is not a natural human state. Without the need for more and striving to get more makes life meaningless.
While we have desires and unfurfilled needs, we have reason to live, without these things life has no point.

I want to have many dead guys and collect them in a huge fridge at the basement.

We need to win the Euromillions , get a big house, with a huge walk in industrial freezer and fill it with cute stiff dead guys. it's nice to dream

I know forensics are good enough to catch anyone. If I kill one, I go to jail for life and maybe face the death penelty. Maybe they dont catch me right away but eventually and that whole time I'd just be waiting for a cop to show up on my doorstep. It's not worth it. Talk about stress!

If the illusion of killing was somehow possible like in a holodeck on startrek then yes yes yes I would... mmm...

I think if those things existed many of our forum members would not be comming out of there for a very, very long time...

I would play out loads of Civil War Scenario's...

Safeties On of course, or you can do it only once...

I think if those things existed many of our forum members would not be comming out of there for a very, very long time...

I would play out loads of Civil War Scenario's...

Safeties On of course, or you can do it only once...

with safeties on can I kill but not die? is that how it works? if so then come on science and get on making a holodeck for us crazies to play in!

:sm (62):

Back