verlup1

Forum Elite
Established Member
From Bootlust. I've been waiting to see more of this hunky model from their collection.

His feet are crazy. Insane post, thanks!

Love this stuff Verlup1, pity i'm too skint at the moment to renew my membership. Fucking credit crunch.

nice pictures - but what is he gonna do with him now. Now that he is naked.

Hot bod and even hotter feet on that guy! At first, the uniform was sorta a buzz kill for me cause I can't get into the idea of Nazis as victims, plus I'm german. I think the german should have punked the skinhead and chloro'd him instead.
But as soon as I saw his naked feet, I was like HELLL YEAH. I don't know what he's gonna do with the passed out dude next, but I know what I'D do ;)

I have a bunch of videos from bootlust that I wouldn't mind posting. jayjay should try posting some shockthejock videos before asking for videos from anyone else... LOL! Dude, no offence, I'm just poking fun...

These pics are good but they would've been great if the guy hadn't been dressed like a Nazi. If the scene were set in 1943, it would've made sense. But the Nazi-thing looks like a halloween costume. He should've been dressed as a marine or cop. I love seeing a guy fully clothed and then slowly stripped. The scene when he's tugging down his pants and briefs and showing bush and the base of his cock and balls is ejaculation-worthy.

May not be so accurate, the Nazi stuff is kind of dumb anyway, but I love to see the passed out soldier type abused. SO HOT!

Von Rath's alright, but I've grown tired of him. They use him too often for their sets. I'm not into blond guys so much either. IF he'd get a haircut though he might be great.

Back