Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Men are particularly vulnarble in bed, one reason why Dahmer and Gacy first lured their victims in bed.

Shocked you've never heard of them especially Dahmer. John Wayne Gacy and Jeffrey Dahmer were serial killers of young men. Jeffrey Dahmer ate his victims.

Sleeping men are a real turn on. Thanks!

Gacy didn't lure them to bed much especially after he got old and fat. He started by picking up hustlers and then drugging or chloroforming them and torturing them. Later he specialized in offering out of work young men a job and being nice to them. He had some trick he would show them with fake handcuffs to lure them into letting him handcuff them by pullng a switch with real handcuffs. Then his charming exterior changed into his real psychopathic self and he tortured and raped them until he was tired of them and then he disposed of them, usually underneath his house.

That guy's HOT altsxman! Who the heck is he?:sm (60)::sm (60)::sm (60)::sm (60)::sm (60)::sm (60):

Last edited:
He is awesome. I want him on a table.

Wow love them tied up. Much more easy to strangle to death that way! I enjoy the sleeping pics, can fantasize the about to be strangled to death or I have finished the deed. Thanks for the hot posts!

:sm (9):Some additions from web:)

Attachments

• K_p2.jpg
    K_p2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 600
  • K_p8.jpg
    K_p8.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 639
  • aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 552
  • Picture 10.jpg