• 2. Yeah, a bit.

Votes: 22 62.9%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
We all get them from time to time...

Recently I bought new trainers and in just two days they started to smell!!!

I really enjoy it!!!

Mom says I should stop wearing sneakers but I find them comfortable and warm in cold weather.

But how to deal with the smell??? :confused:

Attachments

• 1a8ddcb3-bf10-4915-bc57-66f68e5bc8d6.jpg
    1a8ddcb3-bf10-4915-bc57-66f68e5bc8d6.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 787
  • 850fff67-ea7a-4612-bf75-2d1e9b9ad272.jpg
    850fff67-ea7a-4612-bf75-2d1e9b9ad272.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 655
  • thumb_DSC_0507_1024.jpg
    thumb_DSC_0507_1024.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 670
  • DSC_0924 copy.jpg
    DSC_0924 copy.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 846
  • 6246046e-0371-4762-a399-3d91ee4c8fb8.jpg
    6246046e-0371-4762-a399-3d91ee4c8fb8.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,331
  • mike dead with a dildo i n his ass.jpg
    mike dead with a dildo i n his ass.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 792
  • mike dead dildo in mouth.jpg
    mike dead dildo in mouth.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 1,240
  • gore (70).jpg
    gore (70).jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 927
  • gore (38).jpg
    gore (38).jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 948
  • mike dead on a pole.jpg
    mike dead on a pole.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 698
  • Untitledmiike cut up.jpg
    Untitledmiike cut up.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 757
I think you just need to make sure your sneakers dry off enough. Sneakers get damp, but at least they absorb the damp and allow your feet to breath.
I'm wearing these leather shoes that hold the dampness in and my socks are getting musty now. I need to wear different shoes if I'm going to have them on for 14 hours straight. I'm going shopping for some sneakers. My other sneakers got wet in the rain and I forgot to dry them overnight, so now they stink.

Truly one of the best smells that there is Meatpie! I love good smelly feet and socks mine will smell after a bit in my new balance trainers, not too much at the moment but will. Feet/socks/shoes/boots are my major fetish and one of the reasons I love this site so much. So many cute dead guys with those boots,socks,sandals,flips,ready to come off and be tested for that awesome smell! ~shadow~

I'm going shopping for some sneakers. My other sneakers got wet in the rain and I forgot to dry them overnight, so now they stink.:sm (30):

Would love to come shopping with you. Hope I can cum next year.

Is it cold in NYC? its sunny here no rain but windy.

Truly one of the best smells that there is Meatpie! I love good smelly feet and socks mine will smell after a bit in my new balance trainers, not too much at the moment but will. Feet/socks/shoes/boots are my major fetish and one of the reasons I love this site so much. So many cute dead guys with those boots,socks,sandals,flips,ready to come off and be tested for that awesome smell! ~shadow~

I can't get my feet to smell, just socks. Yesterday I was out all day from morning to late at night and when I removed my sneakers my socks reeked.

Loved it! :sm (55):

I look forward to your visit. I did buy some new shoes but they're not sneakers. I should just get some comfy sneakers but I can't find any I like. I'm also looking for some good boots. I don't have any and winter's coming. It's cold here now. I went up to the mountains where my family has a place and it was blizzarding. That was a little less than a month ago. Winter wants to come early. I don't look forward to that.

you should have your feet clean and dry well, you must buy at the pharmacy a Ketoconazol ointment, and apply evenly between the toes, sometimes the odor is caused by bacteria, if anything this will have any deletion, and will have a delicious smell of feet, not a stinking smell nice. I found myself

Would love to come shopping with you. Hope I can cum next year.

Is it cold in NYC? its sunny here no rain but windy.

I can't get my feet to smell, just socks. Yesterday I was out all day from morning to late at night and when I removed my sneakers my socks reeked.

Loved it! :sm (55):
I bet those were awesome meatpie! You deserved a good foot massage after such a long day bud! I try to get as much feet smelling as i can here in the states. Had a guy in chicago recently that had leather flip flops on and i enjoyed the sweaty leather smell of his feet he loved the massage and foot attention. Do you think guys in bulgaria have more smelly feet and socks or not??? Skaters here are among my favs, their socks get def. stinky! I would have loved to have been around for WW2 to pull off some stinking young nazi boi boots and socks after they were killed in battle! yum!

Most of the guys I've been with had smelly socks but only a few allowed me to sniff them and take them off and massage their toes and suck them.

I also love putting other guys smelly socks on my feet it gives me an insane hardon.

I also wrapped a dude's smelly sock around my cock.

my feet smell today....I haven't changed my socks for two days.

mine usually have a sweet sweaty lightly soapy aroma /taste..
im told its manly and pleasant ..............

Back