Cheap Milka Chocolate

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I love chocolate and bought one big Milka today from a very cheap discount shop - only 2 euros, thats around $3.

I had only one small piece, the other went to my sis. We have half a bar left now.

How much this one with whole nuts cost in your area?

Recently a very cheap shop opened in my area not very big but they have great discount prices.

As of September this year I no longer go to the large superstores, the whole neighbourhood goes to this same shop as everyone here is short of money.

Massive unemployment.

Such a bar would cost around 3,99 where I live

That would be almost 8 leva! lOL Can't you find any cheaper in some discount shop?

Sure I can, the cheapest form would be like 1,95 per bar :D

I am not convinced. Food is very expensive in the Netherlands.

I could also go to an Aldi store. It is not Milka chocolate, but it is from the same place.

Put you back 1 euro

There was a Milka shop in my neighborhood. The same one you show there cost maybe 2.99$.
It was a nice shop, but I went once and bought a chocolate bar and when I opened it there were maggots crawling on it.:sm (30): I got my money back and never went again. That shop is closed now but I can still by the chocolate bars around here. They're good but I check always to make sure there aren't maggots on it. It's not just with that brand, sometimes chocolate bars have bugs on them, mostly the organic no-preservative ones.

Back