you find a ko'd or dead guy on ya sofa

Thats one helluva hot set, thanks for sharing!

not sure found it think its a one off, i do have a couple more similar ish set somewhere, but due to the pound being rubbish i had to cancel my membership was getting expensive :(

Last edited:
Wow~ so fucking hot
I jizzed abit in my undies D:

It's very Hot.

What would I do????

Well,..First I would want to determine what state he is in. There are no obvious signs of damage like gunshot wounds or bleeding out. I also see an empty beer bottle. So, he could be dead or passed out or asleep or just screwing with you. It really helps to know what's going on before you start having fun. Now I don't have a good touch for a pulse. So, I can't depend on that and sometimes the breathing is shallow and hard to detect especially if he is very intoxicating. His body can also seem cold whether dead or very intoxicated. This can be big problem if you find him outside in cold weather.

So, I would depend on my trusty plastic bag in this situation. Just slip it over his head and start sealing it with some tape. If he's just screwing with you, he'll have one heck of a panic attack before you even get to the tape. If he is dead, you'll know it after taping. The bag will just sit there and not move unless you compress his chest by some means. If he is passed out, you will see the bag move in and out as he attempts to breath. To determine how drunk, remove the air from the bag with vacuum cleaner or some other suction device. This will obstruct the air flow almost completely.

If he is drunk and just asleep, he will go at the bag from natural reflex although the moves may be uncoordinated. If he has drunk himself into a coma, there will be little or no response which means he is ready to go. Of course, if you prefer dead guys, the bag will help your dreams come true. Just leave it on your friend until there is no sign of movement, wait about five to ten minutes more and you get instant dead guy for your enjoyment. Just remember to slip some plastic under him before the breathing stops to protect the furniture. He might release his body contents upon expiring. Personally, I think a good coma is better than a dead body. You don't have to plan for disposing of a guy who wakes up.

Did you know that a simple plastic bag could be so useful.

das ist ja sowas von geil

Paris - welcome to CDG - please post only in English. Thanks :)
Paris - Willkommen auf CDG - Bitte verwenden Sie nur Englisch. Danke :)

Paris wrote - "this is soooo cool"

I love the edging he's giving the guy with his toe, and the earlier shot of him leaning back against him, between the guy's head and his erect cock. Thanks for this.

Holy Crap....I would do pretty much the same that guy in the pix did except with the addition of a few necessary "tools"...:lokum (3):

Back