Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Sick dude captures a friend, knocks him out with a chokehold and ties him up with the sole purpose of taking advantage of his relaxed, fit body.

He is even more than happy to remove his victims smelly socks.

*Set donated by a forum member.

The "sick dude" is really hot. I like him better as victim. I wouldn't say no to the other guy though, of course. They're both hotties.

This set makes me very hard, it was given to me by a forum member who I greatly respect.

Both dudes are hotties, I want to see sick dude play victim too.

Wild, love chokehold chokeouts, I like the Steve-O jackass guy getting one don on him on one of his vids, these are hotter still, great posts.

Those are super hot photos!!! Two hot guys and some instruction on working in tight spaces. Te choke hold may be a little exaggerated. But, its just fine for role play.

Sick dude captures a friend, knocks him out with a chokehold and ties him up with the sole purpose of taking advantage of his relaxed, fit body.

He is even more than happy to remove his victims smelly socks.

*Set donated by a forum member.

Great stuff! Especially love the pics in the second row of him loosing consciousness, so hot when his friends holds his limp body up before tossing him over his shoulder!

There is something very sexy about guys in the process of loosing consciousness and becoming helpless/vulnerable.

Thank you so much for posting!

Back