PDA

View Full Version : do you remember the first time you love dead man and the first time you masterbrate?

lvsoldier
05-11-08, 04:25 PM
Do you remember the first time you love and see dead man sexy?

and when is the first time you masterbtare?

The first masterbrate for me is when I'm 2-4 yrs old. At that age I love dead animal.

I love dead man when I am 13-14 yrs.

and you?

Meatpie
05-11-08, 04:45 PM
dead animal.

2 yrs old?

nah, I don't like that.

lvsoldier
05-11-08, 08:03 PM
You don't like what?

JMsidious
05-11-08, 08:10 PM
If you can remember ANYTHING from when you were two years old, I'd be impressed. Sexuality isn't even established until you are 4-7.

Meatpie
05-11-08, 08:10 PM
2 yrs is too young to like dead animals

bindiboi
05-11-08, 11:33 PM
I was 12 yrs old when I first masterbated. I was watching a re-run of Mama's Family oddly enough. Nothing from that show was turning me on, I was just bored. I was laying on bed and under the covers. I rubbed my dick on the blaket until to my suprise this wonderful feeling happened, then oops, I made a mess.

The first time ever to fantasize about the dead wasn't until I was about 21 or 22. Now I can't reach orgasm unless I am fantasizing about death.

useless bum
06-11-08, 01:48 AM
I just loved dudes with motorcycle. I read a review on this Australian biker movie when I was 10 or so, and I watched it like first 10 min. One by one (actually only three), they were killed off, and the first one died after he ran into a cable stretched across some rural road. After he got decapitated, his head in helmet rolled. The dude was super cool, and he even pulled a wheelie before he was snuffed.

Then I read about this novel about a high school dude hit by some a-hole, and his body was dumped in a lake or something. There was something really hot about the story, and I discovered how to spank a monkey.

I guess these are rather tame by my current standard, but then this moron on a motorcycle was killed by his neighbour who threw a chunk of wood. Then I found about another dude who ran into a rope just like the movie. He didn't get decapitated, though.

lvsoldier
06-11-08, 02:17 AM
If you can remember ANYTHING from when you were two years old, I'd be impressed. Sexuality isn't even established until you are 4-7.

I think it must be 3 yrs old that is my first time.
I can rememvber because at that age is my first time to get to kindergarten(School for child).

And in the 12.00 of every day all child must sleep.

I masterbrated in sleep time almost everyday and my teacher came to forced me stop nearly everyday!

I irritabled her so much to made me that.

I'm very shy so much and remember it to until this day.

But I still did it every day.

At that age.You can make masterbrate to peak but its not have sperm of semen.

Meatpie
06-11-08, 07:39 AM
I was 12 yrs old when I first masterbated. I was watching a re-run of Mama's Family oddly enough. Nothing from that show was turning me on, I was just bored. I was laying on bed and under the covers. I rubbed my dick on the blaket until to my suprise this wonderful feeling happened, then oops, I made a mess.

The first time ever to fantasize about the dead wasn't until I was about 21 or 22. Now I can't reach orgasm unless I am fantasizing about death.

sweet.

I was 13 and was bored home alone. I undressed myself, put scissors around my big toe, twisted it a bit and came without touching myself.

It was hot, I mean I didn't jerk in the proper sense of the word, I just experimented.

feetboy
06-11-08, 04:31 PM
i used to fantasize when i was 9 years old about lying on top of my teacher's coffin. Then, I imagined that I found him dead and no one else was around, so i took his clothes off and used his cold hands to stroke myself. I imagined him being buried and how in a week he might look a bit green. I fantasized about his feet and wanking on his shoes. He wasn't even hot, I was just horny. Still am.

verlup1
07-11-08, 03:18 AM
I think mine was when I was about 7 and came across my passed out dad. I wiggled his feet to wake him but he was totally out. I became excited before realizing and all of a sudden messed myself. I didn't jerk for years after, as I didn't understand what had happened, but then it happened again while watching the old movie Dracula where he kills Renfield and then ties his bare feet and hangs him upside down to make him his zombie. Ever since, I've loved dead men.

muramasa19
15-11-08, 07:10 PM
it happened since i am 4 years... and it is great... until my mother see me doing that... and.. you know what will happen... (x.x)'

deadboy
15-11-08, 07:25 PM
Do you remember the first time you love and see dead man sexy?

I don't remember how old I was, maybe 11 or 12, and I was watching "True Grit" on TV. Well that scene of the cute young blond cowboy dead and draped over the top of the horse really set me off. And when the sheriff pulled him up by the hair! I have loved that dude ever since. Damn. That's the first I can remember.
http://thumbnails12.imagebam.com/1841/cdcbad18407819.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/cdcbad18407819)

Meatpie
15-11-08, 07:33 PM
you guys all have so romantic first cummers, I guess I am really twisted

BlackWorld
16-11-08, 03:58 AM
The first time, I was only 4 and I still remember how very good it felt. So I kept it going on and on every nap time just like you and got caught for a couple of times by my mum... You could tell how pissed off she was and I had to do it secretly... Up to know i no longer masturbate

Not interested in dead animal, but I had an urge to touching my dad everytime I sleep with him, also when I was 4. That was the sweetest memory I ever had.

Meatpie
26-04-09, 12:08 PM
I just loved dudes with motorcycle. I read a review on this Australian biker movie when I was 10 or so, and I watched it like first 10 min. One by one (actually only three), they were killed off, and the first one died after he ran into a cable stretched across some rural road. After he got decapitated, his head in helmet rolled. The dude was super cool, and he even pulled a wheelie before he was snuffed.

Then I read about this novel about a high school dude hit by some a-hole, and his body was dumped in a lake or something. There was something really hot about the story, and I discovered how to spank a monkey.

I guess these are rather tame by my current standard, but then this moron on a motorcycle was killed by his neighbour who threw a chunk of wood. Then I found about another dude who ran into a rope just like the movie. He didn't get decapitated, though.

beautiful. :sm (18):

schizophrenic
29-10-09, 08:04 PM
aiyee alwaze lov occult - lots of von let me tell u!

I start lookeengg for photo of dead guys dis yr. ah'm zew piss awff ('n aye min pizz awyff) et drogg addict who allmozz keell me @ mai home. hee knock mee daown an hee keeckk meee ann aiy m n CICU 4 a week n hosp-tooie 4 2 mos. I keelll heem all z tyme mit my mine. zew I always lookeengg @ detndymentia.com n 1 dayee ah'm herrre! ah'm love e herrre zew mazz det ah'm joineeng! aye trie religion n it fine bot maibee Jehovah leading mee herrre 4 a reazennnn...

Aye'mmm not 2 heppy mit mie zuccezz mit malez. overall, 2 hosben, 2 zigneeficant others 'n a playing vield littered wit ded bodies, all zem. zew mie current boyfrien is a costly 200$ cryzzztl phallus (8 inch wit 6 inch handle wit 2.25 in diameter) n hee lova mee, he keesse mee alll da tyme n heee neverrr go outside) hee help me stay zane a little while longer.:tease:

macabre
29-10-09, 08:37 PM
I never found great pleasure in masturbating, but i remember that i tried with maybe 11 oder 12, to some hentai/rape/torture whatever movie i downloaded. Later, with 15, i had a great boyfriend who shared almost all of my fantasies and he would play dead for me as i did for him.

94elmwood
26-12-10, 02:26 AM
I lift weight until im exhausted and then you actually get high and dizzy and if you know the right natural stuff to use its like speed and you get sped up 180 mph makes you feel crazy

94elmwood
26-12-10, 02:27 AM
its true

SukmyPikachu
06-01-11, 06:54 PM
Fascination began at around 8 or 9, I was watching Die hard (I think it was) and theres this scene where all the dead CIA agents just fall out of a truck and holy mother of god I was turned on beyond belief (still the image of a dead agent in a suit is incredible to me).

After that I didn't do anything till about 13 or so, I was asleep at a cousins house and he had this really hot older friend and luckly he'd sleep through a tornado. So I bided my time, I switched on the lights on and off a few times to see if he'd twitch and he didn't, I moved his leg and still nothing. He slept without clothes so I slowly removed his bedsheet and I masturbated about 5 times that night.

cybershadow
06-01-11, 08:21 PM
First time I kissed a guy was around 6 or 7 when I was in 1st grade. I remember that clearly, we both went to the bathroom together and I dare him to kiss me, I told him if he would kiss me I would give him my entire "surprise bag" in the next birthday we would attend. A surprise bag is a small plastic bag where parents of the b-day boy fill up with candies, treats, toys, cookies and other goodness. So he accepted and he kissed me. I never gave him the bag of course ha ha, but it was nice! That guys still my friend and still hot but nothing else happened again.

Then when we were at 5th grade, the same guy started dating girls older than him (because he was the tallest from our class) and we were all boys in that school -yes, I attended a fucking catholic school.

So, one day this guy (who I tricked to kiss me) gather a group of friends and he told us he fucked a 14 years old girl (he was around 11 years old) and since then he started masturbating a lot, so he encouraged us to do the same and try to fill up a matches' box. He said he was able to completely top it up.

I felt disgusting about doing that, because I never heard of such of thing as masturbating, some time later, when I was alone at home during summer I was watching a "soap opera" for children, there were many hot mexican boys and girls, so I started touching my cock until it got very hard, I completely took my clothes off while watching the show, closed my curtains and I started taking up and down my cock's foreskin (I am no cut btw) until my hips went up and I literally exploded semen all over my chest and pubis.... it was so hot that I started doing it every day and until this day I did not stop from masturbating myself at least 2 or 3 times a day every day... yeah I got lots of cream and I am very horny. When I try to stop from doing it for 3 days, the 4th day I cum like hell.

The first time about fantasizing with a guy's corpse was while I was fucking some adorable and cute boys and I had to cover their mouths to prevent them to moan too loud. So when I was doing that I also tried to strangle them, in fact I did it to many of them of course without killing them. Many of them loved me doing that
(cuz I am very masculine and have strong hands and arms). Some other times, with bigger guys or older guys while kissing them on top of them I hitted them softly and then stronger and stronger to make them mad until they react to defend themselves, so when they did I used all my strength to beat them or strangle them from the back, some times when they got tired of forcing with me, I took advantage of that to insert my cock inside their hot arse until they were completely dominated and loving getting fucked.

So of course, while doing that I always thought how would it be to really kill them and leave them in their rooms or the motel... never done it, but if I do, you all will be the first to know haha.

With some other guys, I loved taking pics of them while fucking, so I made them drunk and I did my stuff, to others, I simply bondage them, cover their eyes completely and putted headphones in their ears so they could not listen the sound of the camera... so I took pics of some of them doing my stuff or taking pics of their naked bods without letting them know what I did...

Other were very happy to get caught on camera for my pleasure.... there was once this guy I eve cutted his pubic hair and shaved his balls to later fucking fresh.

If anyone is interested to see some of my "preys" I would be very happy to trade pics of similar activities of you who read me and what you did with your guys ha ha.

So, just write me back buds! i think u all rock!

Meatpie
06-01-11, 09:41 PM
:above post:

That's about the wildest stuff I've read on this forum for quite a while.

:beg: I loved the headphones trick, very original, never done it.

It would be great to post some pictures for all of us from your encounters, not "trade" them.

cybershadow
08-01-11, 04:28 PM
Thank you for replying Meatpie, I felt very flattered about:
:above post:

That's about the wildest stuff I've read on this forum for quite a while.

:beg: I loved the headphones trick, very original, never done it.

I think you are right, this sites offers me lots of good stuff so I will give it back sharing pics of my previous preys... nothing horrid, just nice hot sex and stuff... so where should I post them? perhaps I have to send them to you first Meatpie to get your two-thumbs up?

Meatpie
08-01-11, 04:43 PM
Our sections are clearly marked - all alive dudes go in the "alive" section.

cybershadow
08-01-11, 05:06 PM
cool! thanks I was not so sure where to put the victims XD, so next weekend I'll post some of my prey XD

potter10
18-07-11, 01:00 PM
my first time was watching the original "in cold blood". robert blake was going to be hanged. just before he asked to use the toilet so he wouldn't mess his pants. the guard said not to worry, no reason to be embarrassed, it happens to everone when the hang. that made me cum in my pants....i was 14...when they hung him i came again.

solesearcher
18-07-11, 01:31 PM
I was around 5 and watching the Twilight Zone. It was the "dead mans shoes" episode, and I remember getting a boner when the tramp pulled the dead gansters shoes off. I wanted to find a guy to play with like that so bad...still do!

romantic2
10-09-11, 07:53 PM
When I was 10 or 11, my friends and I used to play "Get Shot". The object was to die as dramatically as possible. Indoors or out, we always died barefoot - of course it was cool to try and stick your feet in some other dead guy's face. I found I loved that... lying there staring at the soles of someone's dead feet. We occasionally included girls in the game and that was hot too... I am definitely bisexual when it comes to be made hard by dead bare feet.

PiercedChest
10-09-11, 08:55 PM
Damn, I feel like a fucking retard reading when you guys had your first wank. I remember my first orgasm vividly, but I was already 14 then! I was on a bed on my belly, reading a comic book (muscular male heroes no doubt), and didn't know what was happening to me (shuddered from head to toe; don't remember anything about the semen).

I do remember the fear that I'd never be able to repeat that wonderful experience again (needn't have worried!). I came manually again that same day, which reassured me greatly (still don't remember anything about semen), and for some days I thought I had discovered something nobody else knew about (not my last desillusion in life). Had erections long before that of course, but considered them a nuisance: just causing pain in my pants and awkwardness in company.

Have had lively fantasies about men getting killed for as long as I can remember (long before I shot my first load), and those are still only growing in detail and versatility. Have had very gratifying sex with men and women since (still do), but that doesn't interfere with the fantasies; it's different worlds I both enjoy.

Caronte
10-09-11, 11:41 PM
I was 13 years, my school took a trip to a pool and everything I could think was my classmates were drowning and I giving them CPR and compressing his chest.

That nigth was my first...

platinum
29-10-11, 09:41 AM
I first wanked whilst still in the womb! My afterbirth was pretty spunky!

Actually, I remember wamking at around 7 or 8 and used to get really hard to the closing credits of old tv show 'Captain Scarlet' This handsome dude was indestructible, died and came back to life an hour later. It was one of the Gerry Anderson puppet shows (like Thunderbirds) but the closing credits were illustrations of Captain Scarlet drowning , bound and thrown from car, reaching for burning stick of dynamite etc etc. Even at that age, I used to get hard at the drop of a hat, old tv cowboy shows, the fabulously cute Ben Murphy in 'Alias Smith & Jones' both the hot and cute dudes in 'The Professionals' which I still like to watch reruns of (Those supertight Seventies pants which left so little to the imagination!).

strangleapple
14-11-11, 10:06 PM
since i was 11, i think im interested in socks...but during younger age..i think i also got something being craved for..i think it was torture to hot guys...well, now, im gay, with ADAMS APPLE and SMELLY GUYS BLACK SOCKS fetish..hmm,,,i wonder, how my lust can be fulfilled every minute????I NEED TO GET THESE TWO!!

Outlawbiker
21-11-11, 03:14 AM
First is was Cowboys. I was always fascinated by cowboy shoot outs . I loved it when the gunslinger died with his boots on especially of his pants were stuffed in the tops.
Then I was attracted to guys in leather jackets. I stole one guys biker jacket . I was in bed with the jacket spread out flat and was rubbing my dick on it. I shot my wad for the first time.
I then started watching cop shows and loved with when the criminal had on a leather jacket and was killed with it on. Boots came soon after that

JJ

stranglelover90
22-11-11, 01:25 PM
Well the first i masturbated to a dead guy was on the final destination when Todd got strangled in the bathtub, i started jacking off, and i didnt know i liked it, lol it was a weird feeling.

jamescotton
27-11-11, 10:21 AM
I was 13 and watching some US police drama - an African American man was shot while running away from the bad guy and I was fascinated. I also happened to be videoing the show...I watched it many, many more times. Looked back the CDG wasn't very C but he was very D...

dilgracers
27-11-11, 10:25 PM
I remember that same scene turning me on.

fireboots
28-11-11, 04:59 AM
I don't know if I was really sexually aroused, but in Grade 1 after I stabbed a nun with my pencil I was dragged into Mother Superiours office to get punished. I was told to pull down my pants and lean over a table in front of a print of Heaven and Hell. As my bare butt got strapped I was staring at "Hell" which was full of naked people getting burnt and tortured by well endowed demons. To me "Hell" looked like way more fun than Heaven which in this print appeared to just be robe covered men sitting around Jesus. That combined with a print in my church of the Canadian Jesuit Martyrs getting burnt at the stake nude by the Iroquois and a print of a cute female witch getting her sweet bum burnt by Jesuits became the roots of my sexual fantazies.

I definately was thinking about naked people getting burnt at the stake when I started to masturbate, in fact I'm think that my first wet dream was dream of myself getting my butt burnt at the stake. Now my almost exlusive masbrutory fantasy is me getting burnt at the stake. I'm always nude and usually facing the stake. As I've mentioned elsewhere in this forum, I have played this fantasy out many times, often ending up with blisters on my butt, and occsionally a blister on my cock.

chokestud
23-12-11, 04:54 AM
I remember as a very young kid watching Clint Eastwood being noosed on Rawhide. I jacked off to that memory for the longest time.

djbear
16-03-12, 02:25 AM
Masturbation started when I was 11 but I was probably about the same age when I read in the newspaper about an 18 year old being executed in the electric chair - from then on I searched the newspapers for tirals and executions particularly of younger men. Now, most often when I masurbate it is me going to my execution or me prepping a young guy for same.

AkhsaCorvannon
17-03-12, 02:41 AM
The Gimp scene from pulp fiction (: I think I was like 15?

Bernkastel
03-08-12, 10:18 PM
"In the line of Fire". Near the start of the movie Dylan McDermot's character is being suffocated with a plastic bag and he's whining and almost shrieking. Very nice scene. That was probably the first time for me. I must have been what 12, 13?

casualsquirter
04-08-12, 07:38 AM
it's not something i ever thought about until i came across this forum! i like the feel of breath control and wanking with a belt round my neck, hooked over the door so was looking online for self hanging pics and found this forum only to find the pics and discussions are a major turn on!

dead astronaut
02-11-13, 02:39 PM
I remember I was about 12 years-old. I was watching a movie at home in which a boy, who was about my age at the time, was accidentally shot in the chest during a hunting trip with is Oncle. I clearly remember he was wearing a blue down jacket and a white turtleneck with a zip front (those turtleneck were very popular for boy at that time). On the next scene, his Oncle unzips his vest to look at the bullet wound. Crimson blood was running down on his white turtleneck while the poor boy moaned in pain. His Oncle took him in his arm and brought him into a remote cabin. No cell phone at that time, so the Oncle tried to administrate first aid to him (just some few bandage placed over the bullet hole directly on his turtleneck), but the poor boy died quietly some time after.

I donít remember the rest of the movie because I went back to my room to put on a zip front turtleneck that I had to go skiing with my parent. I put on my winter jacket and start acting like I was the boy in the movie. Then I masturbate and came on my turtleneck. Then I fall asleep still wearing my turtleneck. As far as I can remember, it was just great.

Will Scott
02-11-13, 03:02 PM
about thirteen, late at night after everyone in the house had gone to bed, in front of the TV watching a sword and sandal movie were a hot young guy was spread eagle over a pit of flaming coals....I had watched in the afternoon with a raging hardon and saw it was going to be repeated at 2 AM.....after that it was almost non stop, jacking, I mean....with more and more fantasies of heroes being tortured.....and the wrest is history.

Lycanthrope
05-11-13, 12:52 AM
Probably around 12 yo when I saw this news footage of a dead swimmer in his speedo

gibing
26-04-14, 11:11 PM
Most likely i was about twelve and looked at old crime scene magazines