Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Are you happy with the country you live in or would you like to move abroad? Give your reasons.

Personally I would like to move ASAP.

Not bad in Scotland, weather a bit shitty, but as I don't like the heat does me fine, there are far worse places. Live in countryside so lots of cute mountain bikers to perve at so that's a bonus, hate city life , lived in Manchester for a while as a teenager, city people are wierd and too self centered.country locals are more friendly, every one knows everyone else(not always a good thing)
Worked in China for two years, people were great ,but country was a bit of a dump, from the outside every thing looked like an up to date moderen city, plumbing didn't work, everything broke down, nothing worked as it should. Like I said loved the people, hated the way some europiens treated them and the standard of life style most of them had was terrible, But they were always happy.

I hate the USA.
I want to move to Sweden with my bf {Ryder} and my other bf {Linus}.
Or perhaps back to france

What about Blake? How many boyfriends do you have?

I like my country. The USA is pretty cool, I live in a very isolated region of the country but I would like to maybe move abroad, Mexico probably. I've visited Mexico before, and I really like it there. There seems to be lots of beheadings there, I would like to find one of those heads in the desert and keep it for my own sexual pleasure.

I'm not with Blake anymore.
We descided to be best friends.
Its better for us that way.
I have two bfs usually.
Right now its still Ryder and Now Linus for the past month or so.
I'm polyamorous.

USA is great. There are many kind of men, and I like the variety. Also, American squids are the best kind anywhere on earth. I read about a few more dead squids today, and one was a habitual traffic offender. I am not sure he was being chased this time, though.

I am just not crazy about the area I am now. Hopefully, I could move to either east or west. I am tired of being in the central area.

Kingdom of Yorkshire, UK is great but wouldnt mind spending the winter somewhere else in the sun like south africa

My country is a nice place, although we have strange weather, strange habits compared to the the rest of Europe, like to wear clogs and grow tulips, we are very friendly and according to many US citizens a helpful, warm, friendly nation. Where Amsterdam is the party place to be..."

to quote a very famous person "What a shithole of a country..."

Why?

How is Bulgaria a shithole and how is the Netherlands with is low flat land better?

You can't grow lots of fruit and veggies, everything is imported.

Come over here for a visit and you will find out for yourself!

2010...if we are alive and well of course.

My country is a nice place, although we have strange weather, strange habits compared to the the rest of Europe, like to wear clogs and grow tulips, we are very friendly and according to many US citizens a helpful, warm, friendly nation. Where Amsterdam is the party place to be..."

US ppl like it cause it's the ultamite Party TOWN.
Where else can you find LEGAL Drug use, Prositution, and other trades that are highly Restricted in their country. Plus you guys have better medical drugs and doctors to administrate.

I am moving from where I live now to California :D

Back