The Netherlands

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
This highway between The Hague and Leiden captures many stereotypes of the Netherlands in a single image: flat, dense traffic, flowers, windmills, polders and canals.

795px-Netherlands.jpg

You forgot the cheese and the wooden shoes...

Maybe you could help me with that. :)

Wooden shoes?

lol

Do they develop a smell after some time?

btw the weather is still shit here but sunny in Breda.

It is in Zeeland?
It is a great provice in the Netherlands.

This picture is taken in the province of Noord-Holland

Wooden shoes do not develop a smell. They are very good for your back!!

Here's a pic:

Last edited:
And great for destroying Machinary.

I beleive the name for them are SABO.

(during the industrial age, Dutch workers who were fearful of losing their jobs to Machinary, used to fling their wooden shoes into the machinary works to break the industrial plants)
HENCE the name: SABOTAGE.

On another board, a person from the Netherlands posted this about his own country:

I hate it! Absolutely NOTHING happens here in the Netherlands. And when finally something happens(Queensday, 8 dead) it's on the news the rest of the year because NOTHING ELSE HAPPENS! Also those shitty rules. Everything has to be written down, twice! Goddamn bureaucracy! And TV, alway the same people on TV: Jan Smit, Gordon, Jolanthe, Matthijs van Nieuwkerk, Katja Schuurman etc etc. Zum Kotzen!
smiliepukedev.gif
And the government, those leftwing hypocrite bastards! They give away our country to the islam and then complain that there's so much crime amongst muslim immigrants. DUH!!!

If I could move I would.

Back