What turned you on today?

useless bum

Forum Resident
So I went for a ride, and saw this group of five or six squids on crotch rockets. I have seen two of the dudes before, but this guy on Hayabusa pulled a wheelie! :load::load::load: Very squidly. I fantasized picking up his brain, etc. The dude waved to me second time I saw him like 10 min. late. Little did he know what I was fantasizing.

I remember another one. So I was riding my motorcycle yesterday, and saw about 6 choppers. The leading guy had one of the "Easy Rider" type chopper (very long handle bars). He was older (40+), but had a mohawk, and looked friggin hot! :load::load::load:

Aahh, I love bikers.

Ahh mate, thats hot! Thanks for posting.

I had no idea you was a motorcylist yourself! So you are a potential morgue victim too from a bike crash.

I love ordinary mountain bike.

Great thread btw. It would have been awesome if some of them crashed and you were first on the scene.

You are one crazy bastard.

What turned me on today?

Well, I went biking all day today but then went to the bike shop for some maintenance.

Then a tall, lean cute mothefucker enters to ask about car tyres and leans forward to check something on a PC.

Tight ass in jeans pointing directly at me, 50 cm away. His tshirt lifted and I could see his beautiful tanned back.

It was so hot, I kept looking and got a boner, got worked up they were gonna spot me so I went out but dude was amazing.

I imagined him dead in car wreck then brought to the morgue where I undress him and cut him, then gently wash and prepare for funeral.

Really hot, I am still hard writing this.

There are some guys that get me crazy when a dude is sweet in the face and fit in the body.

I wanted to see his feet, cock, was he hairy on the chest?

I hope he dies.

I love car wreck dudes.

I had no idea you was a motorcylist yourself! So you are a potential morgue victim too from a bike crash.

Very possible. But I try to be careful. At least for now.

I love car wreck dudes.

I know you love dead squids, too :D

After all, I found out that I knew the squid. A small town. I stopped by at a bike shop, and saw a Hayabusa. Tony has a yellow bike, and his father bought that Hayabusa, which he may trade with his Kawasaki. He is not too tall, but def. cute/hot. His brother is rather sorry looking and his mother is like a miniature Michelin man.

He is a smoker. I saw he lit a cigarette (Marlborough, of course). I think I picked up the one he smoked, but could be very wrong. Next time, I will make sure.

Later I had to go to a Kroger to get a gas, and saw a dude on Hayabusa. Tony again. I had to get a gas, so I didn't follow, but he pulled a wheelie again. What a squid!!!

I usually avoid fantasizing somebody I know, but I would be certainly fucking his brain leaking head when I fantasize tonight.

You are obsessed with him eh?

Snap pics of him. Stalk him.

Then post a thread about him on cdg.

You are obsessed with him eh?

Snap pics of him. Stalk him.

Then post a thread about him on cdg.

I am not that obsessed with him. He is not dead after all :D He is cute, but I hadn't fantasized about him when he was on a yellow Ninja. Now he is on a silver/blue Hayabusa. I just love squids.

I moved on to this dude who died in a road rage related incident in July. I have seen a pic of his crashed bike. Didn't find a pic with a crotch rocket, but I did find a memorial site at Myspace, and he was hot.

Are we only two horndogs here???

There are others but they just read our crap and keep silent.

There was another busa rider at the store today. I am more attracted to him. He is older (40ish), shaved head, and a great build! He has a tattoo on his shoulder and smokes, too. He has a great mansmell. I don't know what else to describe his smell. Saw him smoking and even throwing the butt, but couldn't figure out which one, so I didn't take.

Back