Has 2009 beenn a good year or bad for You

LTmyselfni

commentator w/out one
Right behind you ready to cut your throat
Some of us have gone through some difficulties, to say the least this year, while other's have had been sucessful, happy etc. I my self have had a bad year due the after effects of a car wreck and three back sugurgies to date that have resulted in some very hard times for me both monetary and emotoinaly wise. Has the year is now close to an end please discuss how you have been doing in any regards.

Last edited:
Not really great and rather disappointing. I feel this obsession sorta brings luck. Karma is a bitch. But then again, I cannot really complain, judging by the amount of work I do.

2009 is not over yet but so far very disappointing, my life is a mess.

Not much changed over this year, a few very good shags, less money than last year (same as everyone else) can' really complain about things , as some of you guys are having a far tougher time with money and relationships than me, i'll do the usual and remember the good times and forget the bad. THINGS CAN ALWAYS GET BETTER!

Bit of a tough year - money's tight, everything seems a bit stuck. Just one long grind with no real highlights.
So not a great year, but cd be a lot worse!

Back