Winter Storm Leon Causes Monster Traffic Jams in Atlanta

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
qd_jpgpXDomMM.jpg

Atlanta experienced an unprecedented traffic gridlock today with thousands stuck in their vehicles across the city during snow storm Leon.

At one point it got so bad a Google map of traffic out of Atlanta showed heavy delays on every single highway.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20781031,00.html

Yeah .. It was crazy. I commute from east of the city to north. The storm arrived hours ahead of the forecast and caught everyone off guard. I left work at noon and got home @ 6:30. Everyone hit the roads at the same time causing gridlock. It was just snow, but it was 21F. Which froze on the roads. The salt trucks couldn't get to the icy spots because of the gridlock. It was a mess.

They tried to be prepared ... But were not! The storm came early and much further north than the forecast. This only happens to us once every couple of years!

Yeah .. It was crazy. I commute from east of the city to north. The storm arrived hours ahead of the forecast and caught everyone off guard. I left work at noon and got home @ 6:30. Everyone hit the roads at the same time causing gridlock. It was just snow, but it was 21F. Which froze on the roads. The salt trucks couldn't get to the icy spots because of the gridlock. It was a mess.

They tried to be prepared ... But were not! The storm came early and much further north than the forecast. This only happens to us once every couple of years!
WA WA WA!!!!!! im a big spoiled baby! lol

Ok .. I'll give you that - maybe I am spoiled by the GREAT weather we normally enjoy in the south!

But at least this weekend it will be 60s and mostly sunny here while you are still frozen in up there! :smart ass:

I have an idea why don't you put those Super Hotttt DAWGS of yours out in the snow and thaw the north!!!!! Lol lol lol

Ok .. I'll give you that - maybe I am spoiled by the GREAT weather we normally enjoy in the south!

But at least this weekend it will be 60s and mostly sunny here while you are still frozen in up there! :smart ass:

I have an idea why don't you put those Super Hotttt DAWGS of yours out in the snow and thaw the north!!!!! Lol lol lol
now, wouldn't you rather have my dawgs wrapped around your big dick? Muwahhhh!

:hard lol:LOL You guys need a room, pleasantly warm

now, wouldn't you rather have my dawgs wrapped around your big dick? Muwahhhh!

Ab-so-lutely .. You Hott stud .. Id fuck those Hott dawgs till you couldn't walk for days!!!! Then make you lick my jizz out your toes!!!! Yowwzaaa

Ab-so-lutely .. You Hott stud .. Id fuck those Hott dawgs till you couldn't walk for days!!!! Then make you lick my jizz out your toes!!!! Yowwzaaa

how about making me lick jizz from your beefy toes AND my beefy toes!!

Back