New HBO TV Series 2014

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
rg_jpg39FY6TM.jpg

HBO are world-famous for the quality of the TV series they produce both in terms of plot and visual style. UP until 2014.

The Sopranos, Game of Thrones, Mad Men have all received widespread critical acclaim and have a huge fan base.

In 2014 several new series premiered and comments have so far been very negative especially about new gay-themed show called "LOOKING" about a group of gay friends living in San Francisco

I tried watching the pilot episode and was left dumbfounded by poor performance of the actors and tasteless script.

Also the lead actors are not very attractive which is a major risk for any new show.

The other new TV series "True Detective" starts off with a graphic corpse scene of a dead prostitute.

Understandably that failed to get me excited but what is even more shocking is that the plot is slowly revealed in flashbacks and memories which in my opinion was overkill in the first episode.

Still some straight necros have posted on the internet that they are excited about "True Detective" especially the scene with the naked dead prostitute.

:unreal:

More dead girls to come.

Your views? What HBO series do you recommend, which are your favourite?

I watched both..............couldn't agree with you more. I like 'Banshee' on Cinemax and 'American Horror Story' on FX. Both have hot guys getting offed all the time

Not a horror tale as the name implies. Banshee is the name of an Amish town in Pennsylvania. The new police chief is not who he seems. Lots of crazy stuff. Lots of hot guys who get offed

yea i think episode 4 is when you go back to his prison days and there is an albino guy who he kills in the end very real looking strangulation before he breaks the guys neck with a metal plate

Back